BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Mikayla C.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Smells fantastic! Beautiful yet convenient packaging looks great but is also perfect for on the go. This powder is simple to apply and has good coverage alone or to set a liquid foundation. I've recommended this product to my friends since I first started using it!
Tiffany S.
Spring Lake, MI
Review for: Tan more...
I LOVE this product. I prefer a matte bronzer, and this does the trick. I've been complimented on my contouring with just utilizing this bronzer. It's highly pigmented, and it stays on throughout the day. Not to mention, it smells amazing, like chocolate! Must try.
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Light Medium more...
This isn't full coverage but it's been the best foundation I've found yet!! I use some other products to help the redness if I need it. Not very fond of the smell. It's not like their chocolate bars but it's not terrible & like I said, it works great with my skin!
Sierra S.
Waco
Review for: Light Medium more...
Literally the smell alone of this stuff goes for the five stars. I smelled like chocolate all day my boyfriend even noticed and complimented it. It has a pretty light coverage so be careful because it's easy to cake on, you don't need much. A little goes a long way.
Gina L.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
Great as a contour product. It comes out as matte. Then in the summer, I get very tan and this is the perfect shade to just sweep over the top of my foundation to get the right color. The scent smells like chocolate, which I love! It lasts forever as well. You definitely get your money’s worth with this product.
Angelina W.
This powder brings your skin to a satin finish.  If you suffer from dry skin this will make sure your makeup loOKs flawless. I do not recommend for oil skin as the satin finish does not help with oily skin. But I still recommend you to try this product.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this powder it keeps my face matte and clean. Also protects and helps my liquid foundation stay. I bought it at sephora , has maybe pros the only con would be the coverage I do reccomond for others though!
Anna A.
Studio City, CA
I'm literally obsessed with this product. First of all the smell is amazing, you definitely get your money's worth. It's super easy to apply and gives the face a very finished nice look. It's a great size and I would and do continue to buy this again and again
Tory M.
bonifay
This is such a nice product and works so well, it make my skin feel nice and I love it so much. It is kinda pricey but worth every penny and plus it works well for oily skin. And it is easy to apply and it works really good. I would recommend and buy it again
Brooklyn H.
Wausau, WI
I wish I could afford this all the time! Their make up isn’t cheap because you literally pay for the product! I usually don’t use anything else because this covers all my acne and acne scars! It’s a light feeling so you don’t feel sticky, and it has coverage!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.