BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Nicole B.
This powder foundation was said to be medium to full coverage. I barely got any coverage at all even after attempting to build

The compact housing is sleek, black plastic with a decent mirror inside. The tray holding the foundation flips up to reveal a sponge applicator (the applicator is okay.... but not great). The lid snaps closed. The powder is made with their usual cocoa powder (hence the name), so it smells delicious but does dissipate quickly for those sensitive to smells. I applied the foundation both with the included applicator as well as a foundation brush.

No matter what I did, the coverage just wasn't there for me. I tend to have reddish skin, with very few acne spots. I get red around the nose and t zone area, and sometimes my chin/upper lip. I guess it toned the red down a bit, but I certainly wouldnt say it was much more than sheer.

If you have pretty even toned skin with little to no acne, this would be a wonderful powder foundation. Otherwise I don't recommend.
Laura B.
This powder foundation didn't work for me, i like full coverage for my face and I felt this just didn't do it. Also, the application at first looked great but its like my face sucked it all up, by the next 2 hours I had nothing on my face anymore.
diana a.
At first I really liked this powder foundation. The foundation was very nicely pigmented and applied very nicely. I used this product without primer and still lasted me a bit though I think it would have been better if i used primer all the time.
Tanya T.
Lehi, UT
Smells like cocoa powder ! Not the best coverage ever tho . Very powdery and I think it works best over a liquid foundation. Easy to apply but definitely have to go over your face a few times to get the coverage u want .
Kayla F.
Gives great coverage and works better than mac cosmetics. Very easy to apply I like to apply with a brush for better blending and smooth finish . Last me all day and would recommend someone who is looking for a better coverage with just powder
Danielle L.
I love that this product is cruelty free and the color of the powder was pretty accurate to my skin tone. This powder smells amazing, it smells like hot chocolate and cocoa! It gives pretty good coverage but would say its more of a natural coverage!
Mason K.
I enjoy this product very much. It doesn't give me a "cakey" look after applying it to my face. I do get oily throughout the day when using this, but minor touch ups solv that problem. This product has easy application, and great coverage(:
Paige D.
This product smells good And tastes good!...haha. Bought it at ULTA. It was definitely worth the money. I've had this product for a year now and it's still going strong. This product is a little pricey but I would recommend trying it anyway.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i loved this product. it smells absolutely amazing and the coverage is perfect. i'd say medium-full bc it is buildable. i ended up not buying it again only bc i don't think my skin likes powder foundation but i'm thinking about trying this again!!!
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
Great for giving you a beachy tan bronze. Lasts forever so the price is worth it. Have not had issues with breakouts since I began using it a couple weeks ago. Easy to blend.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.