BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Makeup M.
First off, the smell of this product is AMAZING. The coverage is ok and on the right skin type it may last for awhile but for me it fell off my face within a couple of hours. It works better for me as a setting powder. I probably would not but this again for my skin type.
Amanda K.
Review for: Light Medium, Medium more...
Such a nice feeling to this powder! When I put it on it feels very silky. Very easy to apply and beautiful packaging! The smell is a plus too. I love that it doesn't smell like chemicals. This powder smells so good. I'll be using this again for sure.
Allison V.
Racine, WI
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is by far my favorite powder foundation. I have combination/normal skin and it works amazing. It can be difficult to blend using a brush but with a sponge blender it is phenomenal. I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a good powder.
Van N.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Only powder foundation I've ever tried. It's alright, packaging is super nice. I just apply and blend with a buffing brush for more coverage. It applied well and wasn't dry or anything. It didn't seem anything special though, but it is a nice powder.
Aubry B.
Creswell, OR
I love all the too faced products that I have tried, this one is no different. It blended in well. It stayed nicely, the colors were a little off for me though, The packaging was nice, the contaners were a good size and fit in my purse nicely. I would buy again.
Kindra R.
London, KY
Review for: Light, Light Medium more...
I absolutely loved this powder from the first time i tried it. I bought it from a lady who was selling make up & it costs alittle money but its a good product so its affordable. I am a repeate costumer bc i will continue to buy two face products. I would recommend to others & i have quiet a few times.
Laura B.
This powder foundation didn't work for me, i like full coverage for my face and I felt this just didn't do it. Also, the application at first looked great but its like my face sucked it all up, by the next 2 hours I had nothing on my face anymore.
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product. Not.only does it smell delicious, but the coverage is great! I have oily/combo skin and I have no I'd dues with having to reapply the powder. It makes my skin look smooth even though I have acne. This truly is a great product!
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
This foundation, while it smells amazing, does not have great coverage! This is not the foundations fault as it is just my preference! Over if I did not need the full coverage I feel like I would enjoy this product just for the pure chocolate scent!
Gigi S.
Fullerton, CA
I have never tried this product but I've been wanting to. Pros I wouldn't know haven't really tested the product. Yes I would buy it. If I owned it it would be my first time using. I have to try the product first in order to recommend it to anyone.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.