BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I have pores, texture problems, some old acne scarring, oily in T-Zone and some hyperpigmentation. Very hard for me to find a product that looks good throughout the day without making my pores and scars looking more visible as the day goes by. Not this foundation. It is great. It helps a little with oil, great for pores especially with a primer and stays on quite well (still needs to be reapplied maybe after 7 hours or so). I love it and will repurchase. Slightly better than the make-up forever duo-mat powder foundation.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
My absolute favorite foundation! So light, yet great coverage. Smells amazing- chocolate! I buy at Ulta or TooFaced website. I only use Too Faced products now. Totally would recommend to others!!!
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I like the way this lies on my skin. It has alot of fallout however. The colors they have did not work for me as well as other products I have used but I would use again if they had a more golden tone
Gracie D.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Golden Light more...
Really nice powder foundation. I have combination skin and I find it dosent make me look dry or oily as the day goes one. Generally I use it to set my liquid foundation but it can be worn alone for an easy natural look. However it doesn't offer too much coverage, but I find it blurs imperfections nicely. Overall a good purchase.
Charlotte B.
Bloomington, IN
Amazing. Not only does it have amazing coverage, but it smells wonderful. It stays on all day long and looks seemingly natural. Like I'm not even wearing makeup. It perfectly matches my skin tone and keep it from breaking out or becoming oily. I will definitely buy again.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I love this foundation. It smells so good that my mouth waters when I'm applying it. The one thing that sucks is it doesn't have full coverage, and it is not very blendable. The price isn't too bad. If your a light to medium coverage kind of gal, this is perfect for you.
Carlee D.
Greenville, NC
Whenever I'm looking for a powder foundation, I want it to keep me looking matte, but not cakey. I don't hardly have any acne problems but when i do this foundations helps hide my problem areas. This product has multiple shades which makes it easier to find a shade that will fit my skin tone throughout the year.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This is a great product for oily skin. If you are looking for the perfect matte look but have oily skin than this is for you. It has high coverage and a flawless finish. It is so good you can use it as a bronzer to if your willing to buy it in a different color.
Veronica C.
Awesome! I love this Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation. It gives your skin a flawless finish. It is long lasting and a light to medium coverage. I think it's reasonably priced and smells delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Kristine K.
I use this to set my liquid foundation for some extra coverage and I love it! The packaging is cute, it smells like chocolate and it lasts quite a long time. I use this with my EL double wear foundation and it sets beautifully. I've repurchased about 4 of these so far!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.