BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Anyssa J.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This was a great powder foundation! Great natural coverage! It was worth the money but just a little too pricey for my taste, however, it is definitely a powder to get if you want coverage without the heavy feel! Works best with a primer! Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
Review for: Light Medium more...
I bought this a couple of days ago for $34 in Sephora. I was very skeptical because I don’t use powder foundation, since I use their “ Born This Way” foundation. I was stunned, I enjoy the way this powder Apply’s on my face!
Cory C.
Katy, TX
This is one of the best powders I have ever used! Not only does it smell delicious, but it is light, not cakey and leaves your skin silky smooth. I tend to be oily on my forehead, so I do touch up in the afternoon, but all in all it lasts all day! Great product!!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I had the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation in Light, since Fair actually read yellow with my skin tone (that's honestly a huge issue I have with TF, a lot of their products pull yellow). This foundation really did give a satin-matte rose petal finish. It was great on the days that bare face wasn't cutting it and I had eye makeup on. Unfortunately this product broke me out, which was why I discontinued use.
natalie k.
Review for: Tan more...
I was recommend to this by multiple friends and i decided to try it. The packaging is very sleek and classy. The product is a nice powder. It's very easy to apply with a brush although you do get a lot of powder on. I don't feel that it gives me the most of coverage. it glides on your face very smoothly and it doesn't cake. overall it is my go to powder and i look forward to repurchasing.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Review for: Light more...
This is a really nice bronzer. It's very easy to blend and doesn't look muddy but it's cool enough to do contouring. The chocolate scent can be a bit distracting and it does linger. I also have used it as an eyeshadow with no problems but I don't have particularly sensitive eyes.
Savannah H.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
This powdered foundation is amazing because it provides medium to full coverage and is buildable while giving a semi matte finish. The only downside is the color range. Deep tan is the darkest shade available which is my shade so there aren’t very many options for everyone else.
Alicia R.
Kentwood, MI
I just purchased this foundation and so far I enjoy it. The coverage is good and I love the way it smells. It does seem a bit powdery on my skin but that's just a preference of mine that I don't like.
MacKenzie B.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is absolutely amazing. It's light on your face because it's a powder and yet SO high coverage. I don't use and liquid products and this foundation covers everything i ask it to. It smells exactly like cocoa and I tell everyone I talk to about this product because it's just amazing.
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I do love this powder but I prefer loose powders for my skin tone( fair to very fair and I have a tendency to get oily after awhile) loose powder works better for me but this is An awesome product anyways
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.