BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
I have also tried this foundation and I love it! I mostly use it for under my eyes since I tend to crease a lot even though I apply primer and this powder is perfect for it not to crease! Def recommend to others!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I have a problem with finding light enough shades for my skin and they have it!! I have oily skin and it goes super matte with this! I use a brush with it and dab it on! The price is a little high but worth it!
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
Does a great job sealing in my foundation. I like the packaging and it's easy to open. It's not too pricey and the product last a long time. I am a new user but definitely like it. I will most likely buy again.
Krissy M.
Bentonville, AR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER. i use it everyday to warm up my face. the smell of it is what makes it even more amazing. i need to go up to sephora to purchase another one because i'm already basically out of it!
Katelyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite powder foundation!! The pigmentation has really nice coverage without feeling or looking too heavy and it blends really well. I use this on lazy days when I don't want to be bothered doing my liquid foundation routine.
Heaven P.
Zillah, WA
i love this to set my foundation by too faced born this way foundation, it keep my oily face under control, its so easy to apply for full face and a 10 min beat to the face. Its affordable compared to other foundations. I always buy this foundation!
Morgan B.
Bellevue, NE
It's okay, the color match isn't great but finding powder foundation that is light enough for me is a challenge. It does have good coverage and keeps my face matte. However it is easy for it to get cakey. All in all I do still like it and use it
Vic S.
San Francisco , California
I love you too faced never disappointed and then this product is long-lasting very nice easy to apply and it is affordable it's a little pricey but it does work and it is very good. I would recommend it to others for sure everyone I know uses it
Heather C.
Too Face powders are amazing. Too Face did it again with these wonderful powders that sent your face and last all day and into the night. They are a little pricey but two faced cosmetics are worth every penny.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
Review for: Light more...
This powder foundation smells AMAZING! That said, I think it has pretty light coverage, and I used it to set my liquid foundation. I purchased at Sephora, and while it seemed to do the job, it wasn't anything special and I doubt I'll repurchase.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.