BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Gina L.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
Great as a contour product. It comes out as matte. Then in the summer, I get very tan and this is the perfect shade to just sweep over the top of my foundation to get the right color. The scent smells like chocolate, which I love! It lasts forever as well. You definitely get your money’s worth with this product.
Mikayla C.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Smells fantastic! Beautiful yet convenient packaging looks great but is also perfect for on the go. This powder is simple to apply and has good coverage alone or to set a liquid foundation. I've recommended this product to my friends since I first started using it!
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Light Medium more...
This isn't full coverage but it's been the best foundation I've found yet!! I use some other products to help the redness if I need it. Not very fond of the smell. It's not like their chocolate bars but it's not terrible & like I said, it works great with my skin!
Angelina W.
This powder brings your skin to a satin finish.  If you suffer from dry skin this will make sure your makeup loOKs flawless. I do not recommend for oil skin as the satin finish does not help with oily skin. But I still recommend you to try this product.
Mia T.
It smells great and it does have a light weight formula and coverage though it doesn't last very long on its own it's better as a setting powder but for my skin type I don't need much coverage and it's great for that light coverage I need for a non makeup look.
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this powder it keeps my face matte and clean. Also protects and helps my liquid foundation stay. I bought it at sephora , has maybe pros the only con would be the coverage I do reccomond for others though!
Anna A.
Studio City, CA
I'm literally obsessed with this product. First of all the smell is amazing, you definitely get your money's worth. It's super easy to apply and gives the face a very finished nice look. It's a great size and I would and do continue to buy this again and again
Elizabeth L.
Newhall, CA
I enjoyed using the too faced powder product. It was long lasting, however I felt it was sort of cakey on the face. The shade range was nice because there were quite a few options for different skin tones. My shade did match me, but again if you use too much of the product it tends to cake up (especially around the nose area). Overall I would buy the product again, but I would use it with a light hand and with caution.
Tory M.
This is such a nice product and works so well, it make my skin feel nice and I love it so much. It is kinda pricey but worth every penny and plus it works well for oily skin. And it is easy to apply and it works really good. I would recommend and buy it again
Desiree M.
Crosby, TX
I was a bit skeptical to try , but bought it anyway. Loved the way it applied. Very smooth & it also smelled so good. So far my fave!
I would definitely recommend to family and friends.☺
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.