BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Review for: Light more...
This is a really nice bronzer. It's very easy to blend and doesn't look muddy but it's cool enough to do contouring. The chocolate scent can be a bit distracting and it does linger. I also have used it as an eyeshadow with no problems but I don't have particularly sensitive eyes.
natalie k.
Review for: Tan more...
I was recommend to this by multiple friends and i decided to try it. The packaging is very sleek and classy. The product is a nice powder. It's very easy to apply with a brush although you do get a lot of powder on. I don't feel that it gives me the most of coverage. it glides on your face very smoothly and it doesn't cake. overall it is my go to powder and i look forward to repurchasing.
Savannah H.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
This powdered foundation is amazing because it provides medium to full coverage and is buildable while giving a semi matte finish. The only downside is the color range. Deep tan is the darkest shade available which is my shade so there aren’t very many options for everyone else.
Alicia R.
Kentwood, MI
I just purchased this foundation and so far I enjoy it. The coverage is good and I love the way it smells. It does seem a bit powdery on my skin but that's just a preference of mine that I don't like.
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I do love this powder but I prefer loose powders for my skin tone( fair to very fair and I have a tendency to get oily after awhile) loose powder works better for me but this is An awesome product anyways
Erika G.
Frankfort, KY
The smell of this firstboff is awesome! Who doesn't want a chocolate smelling powder. Sure wakes me up Ilin the morning. :) great coverage for a lightweight makeup daybor a full coverage makeup day. Will be buying this again for sure and will keep using it on clients as well.
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I have pores, texture problems, some old acne scarring, oily in T-Zone and some hyperpigmentation. Very hard for me to find a product that looks good throughout the day without making my pores and scars looking more visible as the day goes by. Not this foundation. It is great. It helps a little with oil, great for pores especially with a primer and stays on quite well (still needs to be reapplied maybe after 7 hours or so). I love it and will repurchase. Slightly better than the make-up forever duo-mat powder foundation.
MacKenzie B.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is absolutely amazing. It's light on your face because it's a powder and yet SO high coverage. I don't use and liquid products and this foundation covers everything i ask it to. It smells exactly like cocoa and I tell everyone I talk to about this product because it's just amazing.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
My absolute favorite foundation! So light, yet great coverage. Smells amazing- chocolate! I buy at Ulta or TooFaced website. I only use Too Faced products now. Totally would recommend to others!!!
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I like the way this lies on my skin. It has alot of fallout however. The colors they have did not work for me as well as other products I have used but I would use again if they had a more golden tone
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.