BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
juliana d.
weymouth, MA
Review for: Fair more...
i used this powder for quite some time now and do love it! it has a matte finish and holds over liquid foundation well! and it smells amazing!!! it’s super easy to apply all i do is use my beauty blender and push it into the skin. i’ve bought it twice before and it last quite awhile, definitely recommend
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve used this for a few years now and like it pretty well! I use it to set my foundation for a little extra coverage and it works really well! The only complaint I have is when you want to wear it alone, it is really patchy and sets on top of the skin so it works better as a setting powder than a foundation.
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite powder foundation which sadly I've run out of, but I have to buy more simply because it is so great with my skin. I've used it many times and find it just so amazing. It smells wonderful lick chocolate and I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn B.
Ocala, FL
This product gives almost a blurred effect, the coverage is amazing. I picked this product up at Ulta. This product is very easy to use especially with its own applicator. I would recommend this to anyone with oily or dry skin.
Kim C.
Nederland, TX
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation smells delicious and works just as good as it smells. It has actual cocoa powder in it. It can be used alone but I use it over a liquid foundation during the week and alone on the weekends. It feels silky smooth and stays in place all day long. I highly recommend it.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Go to! Not settling, use it to lightly seal my foundation and absorb some oil in my t zone/con area. Great smell and I've been purchasing it for a year now. Won't try anything else. This is the best powder and it's done well for my skin (not breakouts). Got it at Ulta on a rec from one of the employees.
Maggie L.
I was very hesitant on using this product because it is a little pricey but it is 100% worth it! It goes on super light and lasts all day. I purchased my first powder over a month ago and I have not made a dent in it even though I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this to someone in search of good makeup!
Rebecca V.
I absolutely love the smell of this product! I purchase the color that I felt was my match however after applying it it seems to turn a little more orange on my skin. I do love the light coverage but typically use liquid foundations more. This is a great product for quick application and lightweight coverage.
Janis R.
Arlington , TX
I have rosacea, so my skin is always red. I have tried many powders and foundations to cover but this is the only one that works. Smells great, easy to use with a brush and lasts a long timeToo Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Always been a favorite of mine. Doesn't "over cake" the face and helps disguise pores. Smells amazing and applies easily. Just use a fluffy brush to sweep all over the face. Comes in different shades so its easy to match yourself. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.