BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Maggie L.
I was very hesitant on using this product because it is a little pricey but it is 100% worth it! It goes on super light and lasts all day. I purchased my first powder over a month ago and I have not made a dent in it even though I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this to someone in search of good makeup!
Katelynn W.
Cypress, TX
What’s not to love about a powder that smells like CHOCOLATE!? This foundation could not have been made any better. They have a variety of different colors and the coverage is phenomenal. I use it on top of my liquid foundation to finish my face off and I love it so much. I would recommend it for sure.
Erin Z.
Pontiac , MI
Go to! Not settling, use it to lightly seal my foundation and absorb some oil in my t zone/con area. Great smell and I've been purchasing it for a year now. Won't try anything else. This is the best powder and it's done well for my skin (not breakouts). Got it at Ulta on a rec from one of the employees.
Kim C.
Nederland, TX
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation smells delicious and works just as good as it smells. It has actual cocoa powder in it. It can be used alone but I use it over a liquid foundation during the week and alone on the weekends. It feels silky smooth and stays in place all day long. I highly recommend it.
Janis R.
Arlington, TX
I have rosacea, so my skin is always red. I have tried many powders and foundations to cover but this is the only one that works. Smells great, easy to use with a brush and lasts a long timeToo Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Always been a favorite of mine. Doesn't "over cake" the face and helps disguise pores. Smells amazing and applies easily. Just use a fluffy brush to sweep all over the face. Comes in different shades so its easy to match yourself. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Stephanie B.
This is my new holy grail powder foundation. As someone with combination skin, powder Foundations always seems to get patchy or slide off as the day goes on. This one wears beautifully all day and doesn't turn into a greasy mess in my t-zone.
Lori G.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
When it’s hot outside I like to put this over my foundation to help it last longer and it does. It doesn’t leave a powdery look when I use it. I love the packaging and it’s never popped open on me in my bag, the mirror is great and use it all the time. I’m obsessed with the bronzers too.
Jaimi B.
This powder leaves my skin looking so smooth and even...and it smells like chocolate which I love, but if you are sensitive to fragrance it may bother you. It looks very natural, and doesn't require me to touch it up throughout the day. I'm giving it 4 stars because the shade range is lacking.
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
I love the finish of this product. The chocolate scent is also yummy...not fake or plasticky. This provides a matte finish that isn't flat. You do have to be careful not to use too much, or it can look cakey.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.