BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
I have the Light and the medium shade! I love love love the light for an all over Powder and to clean up my contour line! The medium is the smoothest contour powder I've used to date and I've tried the ABH, Lorac and KVD. AND it smells like chocolate! Can't beat it.
genesis R.
Are you a choclate fan? Well mee
tooo i loveee the smell of this it says it all in the name ! it is a medium to full coverage looks amazing as a setting powder and alone . The best it lasts all day as well controlling your oily and color range fits everyone
Katelyn A.
Lincoln
Love anything by Too Faced... the smell is great and of course the coverage is nice. The packaging is fantastic, would purchase again. Only thing to keep in mind is that this requires good brushes to get flawless coverage.
Miranda C.
Imperial, CA
I definitely recommend this product. I find that it has great coverage to even out your skin but doesn't make you look flat. It's so easy to apply and so quick that I can do my makeup in a snap! Although it may be a pricier foundation than others I still highly recommend it!
Shana S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this powder! It is very good coverage and great colors for either tan or pale shoppers! You can buy it at sephora or ulta, I have bought multiple of this product and will continue to do so! I recommend this product for anyone looking for a new face powder!
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
I use this powder usually over a tinted moisturizer or other sheer foundation. I don't feel like it has much coverage but gives you a hint more. I'm also not a fan of smell, but once it's applied I can't smell it anymore.
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Love love this pressed powder , it even smells like a hint of chocolate :)) goes on smooth and creates a nice veil of light to medium build-able coverage ! Super easy to use and comes in a variety of easy to match shades
Haley K.
Albemarle, NC
My all time favorite powder! It's doesn't clump up on your face and it makes your face feel so smooth! It's last for a long time too! It's not too pricy and that's what I like most! I'd recommend this powder of any other!
April B.
I'm not a fan of Two Faced products but because it was on sale I purchased the powder foundation. It cakes to my skin leaving my face feeling heavy meaning I can feel my makeup. I don't like feeling like I have makeup on.
Amy T.
Review for: Golden Light more...
Love, love, love, this powder. Not only does it smell amazing!! Like Coco! But the coverage is wonderful and last all day. I couldn't be more pleased with a powder to wear. Doesn't break my face out and perfect coverage.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.