BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
Scent is a very moderate cocoa powder that doesn't smell strong once on the face
Sets very finely into the skin. Best used with dense fluffy brush when putting it on
Very medium-full coverage, best when used with concealer and color corrector.
Chelcie D.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is the best compact powder I have ever used. It's a nice light coverage that looks great and blends well with my skin. Not to mention this compact also smells amazing since it is made from cocoa powder. For some crazy reason SEPHORA has stopped carrying the product but you can still find it online at Too Faced or at Ulta!
Tiffany M.
I use this every day. I love it. Reccommend it to any one. Pretty affordable also. I use to use a different one before this but this one last me so much longer then the other one. So that's a plus. Yes I'd buy it again. Plan on it when it's all gone as usual.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
First I want to say, I love the way this smells. This is the first time I've used it and I love it. It's so smooth and last a while. It's very easy to use. I use the sponge it comes with but you could use a brush to apply it as well.
Tracy R.
I love too faced products, this one in particular is great! It makes you look more natural and not so cakey. It is so easy to apply and it has a wonderful scent to it. Its not too pricy, though more expensive then a drug store brand. It has nice buildable coverage, I like to use it over my BB cream to give it a nice look.
Brooke G.
chardon
Review for: Light, Light Medium more...
Honestly would never use any other powder foundation than this one! I’m not big into powder foundations I’m usually a liquid type of girl but this is amazing! It leaves your face flawless and smells delicious! Highly recommend!
Savannah L.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Light Medium more...
I first tried this product while staying at a friends house. I loved it so much that so I went straight out to get my own the following day. It smells like vanilla hot chocolate (smells way better than it sounds lol). The scent will be the highlight of your morning makeup routine before you get your coffee of course.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I love this powder foundation as both a foundation on its own and also as a setting powder with extra coverage.  It is very finely milled and goes on the skin super smooth.  The only downside to this for me is the limited color selection.  I will most definitely be repurchasing it when I run out.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This cocoa powder foundation is amazing. It feels like nothing on your skin, but it makes you look like a goddess. It can be difficult to find the right shade, but once you are matched, it's heaven. It is worth it to buy this because it's good for any skin type, and it covers well. And it smells great!
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I've been on a mad hunt for powder that makes my oily skin stay matte without separating or becoming too cakey by mid-day. Let me tell ya, it's been a real struggle. I've tried countless brands from Bobbi to Laura Mercier to MUFE to Becca (which was my holy grail until they discontinued) but I think this one will end up being my keeper. I have stayed away from this powder in the past as I think the case looks cheap and a little too cutesy for my taste but the reviews made me look past all that.

I gotta say, this powder has lived up to the hype. The packaging has actually grown on me - I like that it feels durable and the hidden compartment underneath has a sponge for on-the-go touch ups. The powder itself smells like cocoa (although for me, that's neither a pro nor a con) but it's finely milled and applies beautifully to the face. I've also found that a lot of other brands either have too many shades options (making it difficult to find a true match) or too little and this one has just enough to make it easy yet blendable.

This also keeps me from getting shiny throughout the day without emphasizing my pores - I apply it with a big fluffy brush or with a multi-tasker for more coverage for going out.

Hope this was helpful!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.