BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I've been on a mad hunt for powder that makes my oily skin stay matte without separating or becoming too cakey by mid-day. Let me tell ya, it's been a real struggle. I've tried countless brands from Bobbi to Laura Mercier to MUFE to Becca (which was my holy grail until they discontinued) but I think this one will end up being my keeper. I have stayed away from this powder in the past as I think the case looks cheap and a little too cutesy for my taste but the reviews made me look past all that.

I gotta say, this powder has lived up to the hype. The packaging has actually grown on me - I like that it feels durable and the hidden compartment underneath has a sponge for on-the-go touch ups. The powder itself smells like cocoa (although for me, that's neither a pro nor a con) but it's finely milled and applies beautifully to the face. I've also found that a lot of other brands either have too many shades options (making it difficult to find a true match) or too little and this one has just enough to make it easy yet blendable.

This also keeps me from getting shiny throughout the day without emphasizing my pores - I apply it with a big fluffy brush or with a multi-tasker for more coverage for going out.

Hope this was helpful!
Nikki R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Golden Light more...
I'm typically turned off by the smells of makeup, but this one is not even close to that. It actually smells like CHOCOLATE!! And I want to eat it. But I don't! Not only is the smell amazing, but it makes my skin feel so soft and gives me an even finish. I definitely recommend this if budget isn't an issue!
Ashley C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Fair more...
I have hit pan on 3 of these and I’m about to buy another one! I don’t want to ever run out of this powder foundation. It is so soft, it almost feels like velvet on your skin! Definitely my ride or die. I also have drier skin, and this doesn’t cling to any dry patches if I moisturize first. Highly recommend!!
Natalie V.
BRONX, NY
These pressed powder foundations are really good. They are great for highlighting and contouring if that's your thing. If not, not to worry you can use it like any old pressed powder foundation. It's soft, it's pigmented, and the application is smooth. Highly recommended. You don't need to be a pro to use it.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I love the way it feels on my face (and smells). It is ultra-light as if I'm wearing nothing. Other products made my face feel hot, or clogged, greasy even. This foundation is and always will be the only foundation I use from now on. I tried a few others before finding this one and it is the HOLY GRAIL of foundations!
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite powder foundation which sadly I've run out of, but I have to buy more simply because it is so great with my skin. I've used it many times and find it just so amazing. It smells wonderful lick chocolate and I would definitely recommend.
juliana d.
weymouth, MA
Review for: Fair more...
i used this powder for quite some time now and do love it! it has a matte finish and holds over liquid foundation well! and it smells amazing!!! it’s super easy to apply all i do is use my beauty blender and push it into the skin. i’ve bought it twice before and it last quite awhile, definitely recommend
Katelynn W.
Cypress, TX
What’s not to love about a powder that smells like CHOCOLATE!? This foundation could not have been made any better. They have a variety of different colors and the coverage is phenomenal. I use it on top of my liquid foundation to finish my face off and I love it so much. I would recommend it for sure.
Maggie L.
I was very hesitant on using this product because it is a little pricey but it is 100% worth it! It goes on super light and lasts all day. I purchased my first powder over a month ago and I have not made a dent in it even though I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this to someone in search of good makeup!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love love love this facial powder! Obviously the best thing about it is the amazing scent of chocolate! Delicious! But it makes my skin look great, I use it over my liquid foundation to set. I have continued to purchase it since the first time I tried it and I will always repurchase! I highly recommend!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.