BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Tiffany Z.
Woodstock, GA
This powder was just ok for me. I liked the color but I feel like it made my skin look blotchy or uneven. Definitely not a long lasting powder. I had to reapply towards the end of the day if I were going anywhere other than home.
Taylor S.
Nevada, IA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it over foundation or just as my foundation. It's matte and smooth. It keeps my oily skin under control and looking flawless. The only thing I would change is that my Sephora doesn't keep it in the store.
Kryna T.
Salem
Loved the smell. Seriously I could smell it for hours. It went on smooth, felt great and made my face smell amazing. I never had a problem. I actually tried it because of my old manager at work. It's the only one she will use.
Amanda R.
I love this powder foundation. It feels very, elegant ? If that's a word to describe makeup lol. It feels very light on my skin which is something I look for in powders
Maggi D.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This powder foundation from Too Faced is very light and has a great texture. I picked it up at Ulta and it was a little pricey, but it had such an eye charging design. It is definitely a great product for anyone if you have the money to spend.
Ciara G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my favorite bronzer. IT SMELLS LIKE FREAKING CHOCOLATE. What more could you ask for? It stayed on all day and it has a really pretty shimmer in with the bronzer. I loved the tone and it looked amazing on my skin color!
Abby J.
Review for: Light more...
This  pressed foundation is stunning coverage and i find the shades to be PERFECT!! It's a little pricey but i can not live with out it. I love all the too faced packaging, it looks so glamourous and its one of my go to powders.
rosey R.
Very pigmented product very nice and high Quality packaging it was very slick and nice it wasn't very good thing to throw into your purse it lasted about 3/4 of the day I think if you want something like this you should get it
Kourtney B.
Grand forks , ND
Amazing smelling foundation!! Also taste really sweet(you can taste be powder as you fling it across you face) spendy but too faced isn't known for being affordable! Would buy again if I ever run out of the one I already own.
Cynthia M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is definitely my favorite powder. It doesn't look cakey on my skin and doesn't make my skin look dry. It's incredibly soft and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out like a lot of face products do. And it smells great!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.