BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
The color of this is so pretty and natural. I like to use it during all seasons and it doesn’t make me look too dark or unnatural. I have dropped this compact so many times and it never breaks. Lasts a long time too.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Best ever I love thus product is so good and it is so natural and it makes you feel so much more confident about yourself. I wish everything was like this. Can believe. I would totally buy it again 🙈😍
Savannah L.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: Light Medium more...
I first tried this product while staying at a friends house. I loved it so much that so I went straight out to get my own the following day. It smells like vanilla hot chocolate (smells way better than it sounds lol). The scent will be the highlight of your morning makeup routine before you get your coffee of course.
Ashley C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Fair more...
I have hit pan on 3 of these and I’m about to buy another one! I don’t want to ever run out of this powder foundation. It is so soft, it almost feels like velvet on your skin! Definitely my ride or die. I also have drier skin, and this doesn’t cling to any dry patches if I moisturize first. Highly recommend!!
Tessa T.
Dickson, TN
I usually am a fan of anything two faced, but this wasn't for me. I felt it was a little drying. It had a nice scent so that's why I'm giving it a 2 star instead of 1.
Jamie A.
Review for: Light, Light Medium more...
This product is great !!! So lightweight but full coverage! I was shocked because I’m used to using dior & it deff compared to that ! Coverage lasted all day !!! Perfect for oily & dry skin
Lori G.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
When it’s hot outside I like to put this over my foundation to help it last longer and it does. It doesn’t leave a powdery look when I use it. I love the packaging and it’s never popped open on me in my bag, the mirror is great and use it all the time. I’m obsessed with the bronzers too.
Clarissa G.
Baytown , TX
Review for: Medium more...
I like this powder some days. It’s a love hate relationship. The smell of cocoa is too strong and it smells all day and turns into a headache. I love the full coverage aspect of it and when my skin is oily it’s great to touch up but when my skin is dry it looks so horrible and cakey
Kataryna O.
Lewisville , NC
By far my favorite foundation ever! AMAZING coverage & the smell of this stuff is a bonus too! This is my go to foundation ever since I found it at Nordstrom rack !
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Golden Light more...
This powder works really nicely. I love love love the smell! It smells like hot chocolate! The only complaint is that the container it comes in is not very sturdy. The mirror broke within a week of having it and I didn’t drop it. That was just from being in my makeup bag
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.