BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Hali T.
My FAVORITE powder foundation. I wear this over my liquid foundation for extra coverage. This product smells amazing! At first, I thought I would get tired of the chocolate smell but it doesn't stay with you all day. It just smells at first. I use with a powder brush and it lasts a pretty good while!
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I liked his product. I tend to break out when using certain powders and his one unfortunately made me break out. But it had a great finish while I was wearing it. Everyone has different skin. So if his didn’t make me break out, I would continue to use it.
emily s.
broomfield colorado
Review for: Light Medium more...
GREAT coverage that feels really lightweight on the skin and I have dry skin as well and it doesn't feel drying which I absolutely LOVE. I LOVE wearing this on a "no makeup" day and just use it under my eyes where I would put concealer. Pricy but definitely worth it .
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Light more...
This product is amazing !! It covers my scars and redness without concealing it the only problem I have about this product is that I hate matte effects!! It makes my skin look dry and flat but other than that this product is worth the price my skin tone is ivory
Julie F.
Manalapan, NJ
I carry this product with me everywhere the packaging is fantastic. The mirror and sponge it comes with are great. And this product builds on itself so one layer is enough unless you want to cover a blemish then you can do another layer on that spot
Emily M.
Hermitage, TN
I love Too Faced and ALL of their products! I've been a Too Faced user for a few years now and I'm always impressed by the quality of the products. The foundation goes on matte and leaves my skin looking flawless! It smells like chocolate too!
TaNina O.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I love this so much. I literally have used the entire thing because it’s an essential. I bought it on too faced’s website and it lasts all day. I pretty much own a lot of too faced products because i love the way they make them! Highly recommend
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
Review for: Fair, Light more...
My favorite powder foundation. I am on my third one and will need to restock soon. It covers my redness without looking dry. I am so use it to set liquid foundations when I want some extra coverage. And the best part... it smells like chocolate!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Pro tip... ONLY USE POWDER FOUNDATIONS WHEN YOU HAVE SMOOTH MOISTURIZED SKIN!!!! Powders are easy yes...but if your skin isn't in peak condition don't expect an airbrush flawless look from your powder. That said...if you take care of your skin and also always start your routine off with a moisturizing primer...then your all set and this powder will give you a matte, flawless and build-able coverage. It's well with the price of you respect the limitations that come with using powders.
Demi B.
I’d joy putting a darker foundation on my cheeks and this one blended so well! It’s smooth and much creamier than it looks! It looks amazing on your skin for any time of day and always received compliments when I allow people to borrow it!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.