BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Taylor S.
Nevada, IA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it over foundation or just as my foundation. It's matte and smooth. It keeps my oily skin under control and looking flawless. The only thing I would change is that my Sephora doesn't keep it in the store.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This cocoa powder foundation from too faced cosmetics is okay. It's not the best, but it's not terrible either. I think this would work well as a setting powder for people with oily or combo skin types.
Ciara G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my favorite bronzer. IT SMELLS LIKE FREAKING CHOCOLATE. What more could you ask for? It stayed on all day and it has a really pretty shimmer in with the bronzer. I loved the tone and it looked amazing on my skin color!
Maggi D.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This powder foundation from Too Faced is very light and has a great texture. I picked it up at Ulta and it was a little pricey, but it had such an eye charging design. It is definitely a great product for anyone if you have the money to spend.
Abby J.
Review for: Light more...
This  pressed foundation is stunning coverage and i find the shades to be PERFECT!! It's a little pricey but i can not live with out it. I love all the too faced packaging, it looks so glamourous and its one of my go to powders.
rosey R.
Very pigmented product very nice and high Quality packaging it was very slick and nice it wasn't very good thing to throw into your purse it lasted about 3/4 of the day I think if you want something like this you should get it
Amanda R.
I love this powder foundation. It feels very, elegant ? If that's a word to describe makeup lol. It feels very light on my skin which is something I look for in powders
Kryna T.
Salem
Loved the smell. Seriously I could smell it for hours. It went on smooth, felt great and made my face smell amazing. I never had a problem. I actually tried it because of my old manager at work. It's the only one she will use.
Kelly L.
Odum, GA
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is my absolute favorite foundation for many reasons. I test out a lot of foundations (especially powder because I'm super oily) but this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make my face look caked up or flatten my features out! It literally looks like my skin, just super flawless! It has excellent coverage, to the point where there are times I don't even have to use a concealer! And in top of having oily skin, I also have very sensitive skin & this foundation has not made my face break out at all! And the most amazing part of this awesome powder foundation is that it smells just like chocolate! Ugh it's amazing! I'll definitely be repurchasing this product over and over again!
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I wouldn't consider this full coverage but it does give a medium and build-able coverage. The smell is amazing but I do feel like bugs and bees in particular are attracted to the scent so I wouldn't wear it during the summer
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.