BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Morgan K.
1100 Talon circle Apt 1F Jacksonville, NC
Love this product although it is a tad bit pricey if you like good coverage and long-lasting where did this product would be for you it's very easy to apply can be Kiki if not careful I would recommend this product to another person
Makayla B.
Lindale, GA
This powder foundation covers so good. It comes in a super cute little package, it's so much better than other powders. I bought it from the website, so I had to pay shipping but it was well worth it! I'll definitely be buying again!
mary m.
I like this foundation. I wore it with a liquid under. It didn't do a great job covering the red up in my face but it did a decent job, i just had to put it on a little thick. It smelled so good i coukd eat it! But i also feel that fir the price, it should have lasted longer than a week and a half. I usually biy ulta's mattifying foundation powder but i switched to this because ulta stopped making it in porcelain and thats my color. I tried the light in this foundation but i don't feel like it suited my skin color well. I guess ill try going a shade darker in my ulta foundation, at least it lasts longer and costs less. I added a picture of myself with this on. I don't love it, but i don't hate it either.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Not my favorite powder foundation... I just find it looks Cake-y if you try to get a medium coverage. I would recommend it more as a setting powder rather than a foundation powder. It also really clung onto my dry spots on my face.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This cocoa powder foundation from too faced cosmetics is okay. It's not the best, but it's not terrible either. I think this would work well as a setting powder for people with oily or combo skin types.
Tiffany Z.
Woodstock, GA
This powder was just ok for me. I liked the color but I feel like it made my skin look blotchy or uneven. Definitely not a long lasting powder. I had to reapply towards the end of the day if I were going anywhere other than home.
Taylor S.
Nevada, IA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it over foundation or just as my foundation. It's matte and smooth. It keeps my oily skin under control and looking flawless. The only thing I would change is that my Sephora doesn't keep it in the store.
Ciara G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my favorite bronzer. IT SMELLS LIKE FREAKING CHOCOLATE. What more could you ask for? It stayed on all day and it has a really pretty shimmer in with the bronzer. I loved the tone and it looked amazing on my skin color!
Maggi D.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This powder foundation from Too Faced is very light and has a great texture. I picked it up at Ulta and it was a little pricey, but it had such an eye charging design. It is definitely a great product for anyone if you have the money to spend.
Abby J.
Review for: Light more...
This  pressed foundation is stunning coverage and i find the shades to be PERFECT!! It's a little pricey but i can not live with out it. I love all the too faced packaging, it looks so glamourous and its one of my go to powders.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.