BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Aubrey B.
Horrible. Smells nice but if you are looking for something with more coverage than a translucent powder then this is definitely not for you. There is practically no color at all which means there is no coverage at all. I returned mine and purchased urban decays compact powder.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Golden Light more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPACT! It's super easy to use and blending is a dream. The packaging is super cute. I love how it looks in my purse. I got this online on sephora's website and I recommend this to anyone that wants an amazing powder foundation. Also, it smells like chocolate. I will forever love this powder!
Alexa R.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I *love* this foundation. I used to use Urban Decay's powder foundation, but I found that this one has better staying power and looks more natural at the end of the day (less dry and uneven). In the morning, both products work similarly though. I'll definitely be returned to this product the moment I run out. Thanks Too Faced for making a great product!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I love this collection. Although info notice that during the winter this settles on my skin a but more chalky. But that might be due to my skin problems. The smell is great and there is a wide range of color options. Good color payoff too
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
When my face isn't dry and I want a quick way to even put my skin tone this is my go to product. It's great for a fast "no makeup" look. Don't try to put much on though cause it can become cakey. It does smell like cocoa so if you don't like scents or chocolate smell avoid this product, but I don't mind it and it goes away after application. Overall good product when immnot have a dry skin day.
Ashley P.
This foundation is nice and smells so yummy. A good lightweight foundation that can be built to a light/medium coverage. I love that it has SPF built in and I tend to sport this pressed powder in the summer months along with their Chocolate Soleil bronzers #yummy
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is my favorite pressed powder foundation I have ever used! I have used so many different brands high end and drugstore. It works well as a setting powder after liquid foundation or alone as it's own foundation. It smells amazing and is great to carry in purse for touchups. I buy this at sephora about once a month. Love it!
Arianna P.
Just bought this and I love it. It smells good and feels great on my skin. I have combination/oily skin and it keeps my foundation in place for most of the day! I wish I could get a little more wear before I have to blot and reapply but overall I love it. Matches my skin tone perfectly and does. It oxidize orangey. Will definitely purchase again.
Anne D.
I love it! I use it everyday, it's super soft and light. It smells like coconut and I just adore how soft it feels. Since it's super light you don't see each individual pore, so it makes the skin look almost flawless. The only thing I don't like too much is, when my skin is a little dry, then this powder makes it super visible.
Chelcie D.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is the best compact powder I have ever used. It's a nice light coverage that looks great and blends well with my skin. Not to mention this compact also smells amazing since it is made from cocoa powder. For some crazy reason SEPHORA has stopped carrying the product but you can still find it online at Too Faced or at Ulta!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.