BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I really love anything that Too Faved has to offer. This is my new fave item because I don't have to use two items (foundation and powder) to achieve a flawless look! Th packaging is adorable! In always asked what it is when getting ready at my friend's house. It's an affordable brand. If you buy online they offer 20% at times and also offer free shipping.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation should not be used as a stand alone foundation. I would use this foundation to set or bake your makeup, rather than complete foundation. The smell is AMAZING, but I did notice that it breaks my face out a bit. I would not use this product if you are having skin breakouts.
Ana J.
This smells amazing and is very smooth. It isn't full coverage foundation. I would call it light coverage. I use it to set my liquid foundation. I don't use it alone. The color matches me well. It's over all a nice powder. I would repurchase this.
Sandra B.
So I have tried this before and it's OK it's not the worst powder but it is not the best. The powder is good for people who don't have like hardly any acne scars or imperfections. Because it's like a light powder that just covers up kind of clear skin and there's powder is kind of patchy. Though the good thing is it smells very Coco like chocolate.
Moira H.
Ft Washington, MD
soooo nice. Its smooth like butter and smells like chocolate, and what more could you ask for? It doesnt leave your face looking dry or chalky, but be careful you dont buy too dark! i would go lighter than you think you need.
Natalie H.
Ona, WV
I am OBSESSED with this powder! I have super sensitive skin and this is the only powder that doesn't break me out! It lasts all day without being too cakey! My only major issue is they're not producing it fast enough! It's always sold out I have the hardest time getting my hands on it!
Jessenia C.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Light Medium more...
This powder foundation is so great! Omg it makes my skin look flawless ! Im so in love with it! I would for sure highly recommend it to anyone! Im so happy I purchased it and will continue to purchase it!!
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
This is an amazing foundation of you don't like to use liquid, it is very full coverage and keeps your skin looking beautiful and matte. So if you don't like a matte finish I wouldn't recommend but if you do definitely purchase this product for your foundation or as a topper on your liquid foundation!
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I recently ran out of my urban decay powder foundation and was curious to see how other foundations work with my urban decay liquid all nighter and this one is a pretty good fit. It makes my skin look all natural and not a Cakey appearance. I am interested in going back to urban after this in maybe a shade darker for summer. Would for sure recommend this !!
Grace B.
Review for: Light more...
I love Too Faced products. They smell great and work super well. Very easy to apply and use with the applicator it comes with or a brush. It lasts a long time, especially with a base. I would definitely buy this product again. Especially because I can use it in the winter when I am more pale, or to contour/highlight when I am more tan.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.