BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Danielle L.
I love that this product is cruelty free and the color of the powder was pretty accurate to my skin tone. This powder smells amazing, it smells like hot chocolate and cocoa! It gives pretty good coverage but would say its more of a natural coverage!
Mason K.
I enjoy this product very much. It doesn't give me a "cakey" look after applying it to my face. I do get oily throughout the day when using this, but minor touch ups solv that problem. This product has easy application, and great coverage(:
Farrah J.
fort meade, MD
i loved this product. it smells absolutely amazing and the coverage is perfect. i'd say medium-full bc it is buildable. i ended up not buying it again only bc i don't think my skin likes powder foundation but i'm thinking about trying this again!!!
Paige D.
This product smells good And tastes good!...haha. Bought it at ULTA. It was definitely worth the money. I've had this product for a year now and it's still going strong. This product is a little pricey but I would recommend trying it anyway.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like these powders! I have this one and I use it to set my under eye when I don't want to "bake" and the finish is really smooth! It smells like cocoa also. I like the formula of the powder because it's not chalky like some are.
Marisa H.
Sioux falls, SD
This is a full coverage foundation but with a very light feeling. This is my first time using this product, I have fair skin with normal to semi oily skin. And this foundation work grey and I will definitely purchase this product again!
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
Great for giving you a beachy tan bronze. Lasts forever so the price is worth it. Have not had issues with breakouts since I began using it a couple weeks ago. Easy to blend.
Kimberly H.
Arlington, TN
Review for: Golden Light more...
I used to use this as a setting powder before I got real setting powder. It's a good foundation if you prefer powder. My skin tone is very light and sensitive, and this works well for me. I bought it at Sephora and was happy with my purchase. I might buy again if I ever run out!
Savannah M.
Cold Spring, KY
I love this powder foundation for an everyday routine! Additionally I added the powder foundation with too faced liquid foundation for better coverage on days that I had a special occasion and the two of them worked perfectly together
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Too faced products are definitely amazing! I've used several and powder is important to me as someone who can't use too much makeup.
This is an amazing powder and I love using it every once in a while when it's date night.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.