BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Golden Light more...
I was incredibly impressed with this product! It went on smooth and soft and finished my look beautifully! I loved that it was a pressed powder so it didn’t get everywhere! I have bought this product a few times and now fell in love with liquid foundation... if I ever went back this is where I’d go! It’s got great coverage and is a good price!
Cecilia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product. Honestly my favorite thing about it is the smell, literally sometimes I take extra time doing my makeup because I take a minute to take in the wonderful smell. It works well for me as an under-eye concealer and a finishing powder I brush over my foundation. I am almost finished with my first one and have already purchased a second product for when it runs out.
Brie F.
Definitely a staple in my collection, this powder keeps me matte and is a good skin match to me. It is not necessarily affordable but it is a good value for the price. I purchased mine at Ulta and I would purchase it again. I have it in two shades, medium/tan and tan.
Avery L.
This is the best powder foundation for beginners or young girls starting to get into makeup!It has such a flawless finish but yet only you can tell the difference I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality powder foundation for a daily look!Oh and the smell omg the smell can definitely come in handy on that time of the month!Lol!to be able to smell like chocolate is absolutely incredible!!!Highly recommend this!
Margaret Jessica M.
Avoca, IA
This is the perfect buildable foundation. It applies quickly and gives me coverage that I love - believable but still hiding imperfections. It comes in lots of shades so I don't have to mix to get my perfect color and it doesn't look cakey or settle into lines. Plus, omg, it smells so good. I love this stuff.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
This powder is amazing and totally worth the purchase . It's long Lasting and the coverage is amazing . I will repurchase this with my eyes closed : it's a bit on the high end side but totally worth the money. I would recommend to anyone with oily or combination skin
Casey R.
Glen Arm, MD
Overall, I really like this foundation. I'm not a huge fan of powder as it can feel more cakey on the face compared to liquid for me, but the shade range and the smell of the foundation is amazing. The coverage is also pretty full for just a powder, which I was pleasantly surprised by. This powder foundation is my go-to on the hot, hot summer days or when I am doing just a quick face. Overall, it's a great buy and worth the purchase!
Alyssa B.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This is my favorite foundation to use when I'm in a hurry. I love how lightweight it is and also it smells so good! Although sometimes when I apply it, some people say it makes me look pale, but maybe it's just me. This is a great light foundation powder to use.
Samantha R.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite powder foundations. It covers all my imperfections and is supper soft and looks nice on my skin. And it does not clog my pores like so many others I have tried. Plus they have a great shade collection and I have really fair skin so finding my color is very hard for me some times but they had my perfect shade. So I highly recommend this product.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Okay this powder foundation is so freaking soft and silky for starters. I've used this twice. The smell can offset some people but it didn't bother me. I use the coverfx mineral pressed powder now. I feel this one is a bit sillier than coverfx. I just only switched to coverfx cause they're more natural and they stopped carrying my shade at my sephora. Yes I know I can order online lol.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.