BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Allison V.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is by far my favorite powder foundation. I have combination/normal skin and it works amazing. It can be difficult to blend using a brush but with a sponge blender it is phenomenal. I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a good powder.
Amanda K.
Review for: Light Medium, Medium more...
Such a nice feeling to this powder! When I put it on it feels very silky. Very easy to apply and beautiful packaging! The smell is a plus too. I love that it doesn't smell like chemicals. This powder smells so good. I'll be using this again for sure.
Erin S.
I found this product to be extremely useful for someone starting out in makeup! It was super easy to apply and the coverage of the product was very buildable. It was a very expensive product, but foundation is one of the few things that it is very worth it to splurge on a higher end product!
Van N.
Cincinnati
Review for: Light Medium more...
Only powder foundation I've ever tried. It's alright, packaging is super nice. I just apply and blend with a buffing brush for more coverage. It applied well and wasn't dry or anything. It didn't seem anything special though, but it is a nice powder.
Kindra R.
London, KY
Review for: Light, Light Medium more...
I absolutely loved this powder from the first time i tried it. I bought it from a lady who was selling make up & it costs alittle money but its a good product so its affordable. I am a repeate costumer bc i will continue to buy two face products. I would recommend to others & i have quiet a few times.
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
This foundation, while it smells amazing, does not have great coverage! This is not the foundations fault as it is just my preference! Over if I did not need the full coverage I feel like I would enjoy this product just for the pure chocolate scent!
Nicole B.
This powder foundation was said to be medium to full coverage. I barely got any coverage at all even after attempting to build

The compact housing is sleek, black plastic with a decent mirror inside. The tray holding the foundation flips up to reveal a sponge applicator (the applicator is okay.... but not great). The lid snaps closed. The powder is made with their usual cocoa powder (hence the name), so it smells delicious but does dissipate quickly for those sensitive to smells. I applied the foundation both with the included applicator as well as a foundation brush.

No matter what I did, the coverage just wasn't there for me. I tend to have reddish skin, with very few acne spots. I get red around the nose and t zone area, and sometimes my chin/upper lip. I guess it toned the red down a bit, but I certainly wouldnt say it was much more than sheer.

If you have pretty even toned skin with little to no acne, this would be a wonderful powder foundation. Otherwise I don't recommend.
Aubry B.
Creswell, OR
I love all the too faced products that I have tried, this one is no different. It blended in well. It stayed nicely, the colors were a little off for me though, The packaging was nice, the contaners were a good size and fit in my purse nicely. I would buy again.
Gigi S.
Fullerton, CA
I have never tried this product but I've been wanting to. Pros I wouldn't know haven't really tested the product. Yes I would buy it. If I owned it it would be my first time using. I have to try the product first in order to recommend it to anyone.
Laura B.
This powder foundation didn't work for me, i like full coverage for my face and I felt this just didn't do it. Also, the application at first looked great but its like my face sucked it all up, by the next 2 hours I had nothing on my face anymore.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.