BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Deena A.
Every time I wear this foundation I recieve so many compliments on my skin because it looks so natural but with great coverage. I was recommended this product at sephora for medium/natural coverage and it does exactly that. It smells great and the packaging is so elegant. Compared to other powder foundations, it doesn't leave my skin looking dry or cakey and I love it. Highly recommend and have recommended it to so many people before and they all love it!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I've never used this all by itself, so I'm not sure how it performs that way. I have used it over top of a foundation to add coverage and set and it was beautiful that way. It gave more coverage that I was anticipating and made the liquids and creams below instantly smooth. No patchiness whatsoever! I'll have to give it a go by itself, I'm sure it will be gorgeous.
Jill B.
Newark, DE
I love this stuff! I don't really use it as a foundation though...I use it on top of my liquid foundation to set it. I don't think it would give me enough coverage on it's own but it looks beautiful on top of my Born This Way Foundation! Plus it smells AMAZING! Be careful though...it may make you hungry after applying it! If you need a good setting Powder or if you just want a light coverage Powder foundation definitely give this stuff a try!
Madison W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is honestly one of the best powder foundations i have ever tried. It has a good buildable coverage that most powder foundations tend to lack in. I also love how it keeps me matte without making me look cakey or emphasizing dry patches. It does have a scent though(like the chocolate bar palettes) so if you are sensitive to that just be aware.
Nicole M.
Frametown, WV
This is the most amazing pressed powder foundation that I've ever used in my entire life! I think I paid $30 for it? It's worth it! It smells absolutely amazing in this might sound weird but you know how when you get some foundation on your lips? Most foundations don't taste like anything at all or if they do they taste bad ... this foundation even tastes amazing! I know it sounds weird! But I love this cocoa powder foundation and I also love the bronzer I think it's called chocolate Soleil!
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I was very skeptical of this foundation when it was sold to me at sephora however I have to say that I am very impressed overall. Although I wish there were more shades of it because it is just a little bit off my skin tone, I have to say that it feels silky soft on my skin and it smells absolutely amazing! I have normal skin and this doesn't make me feel like there is anything on my face, but looks rather natural with accents from my Butter Bronzer
Brittany G.
Review for: Golden Light more...
I absolutely love this product ! It is one of the best Foundations that I have ever used & the way it goes on looks completely natural. I think Too Faced Cosmetics is one of the best brands ever made & I receive compliments daily !
Megan S.
I used this powder foundation over a liquid foundation and it worked pretty good. This is probably in my top 5 powder foundations. It doesn't give enough coverage for me if I use it alone, but when put with a liquid foundation, it covers quite well! I have to say, the smell is fantastic! It smells just like chocolate so it makes putting your makeup on a little more exciting when you get to smell that every morning!
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this powder! It is the only one that I have been able to find that doesn't come off just by touching my face! Plus the cocoa powder makes it smell yummy! I barely notice it on my skin which is an added bonus! I use it in conjunction with Makeup Forever foundation, and have never had better coverage!
Julianna F.
I've got some samples of the Milk Chocolate Bronze, as well the Chocolate Soleil Bronze. They are very pigmented and smell amazing! Just like chocolate !! The colors are spot on, perfect for my skin tone. I'd rather chose the dark one for light to medium skin tones... Milk chocolate is more for fair.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.