BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
sarah S.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this powder it keeps my face matte and clean. Also protects and helps my liquid foundation stay. I bought it at sephora , has maybe pros the only con would be the coverage I do reccomond for others though!
Mia T.
It smells great and it does have a light weight formula and coverage though it doesn't last very long on its own it's better as a setting powder but for my skin type I don't need much coverage and it's great for that light coverage I need for a non makeup look.
Litha S.
San Diego, CA
I have very light skin. I could get away with using most powders as my bronzer. But I use Too faced born this way foundation in the second to lightest shade and its amazing! No more cake face when I match these two items
Angelina W.
This powder brings your skin to a satin finish.  If you suffer from dry skin this will make sure your makeup loOKs flawless. I do not recommend for oil skin as the satin finish does not help with oily skin. But I still recommend you to try this product.
Tory M.
bonifay
This is such a nice product and works so well, it make my skin feel nice and I love it so much. It is kinda pricey but worth every penny and plus it works well for oily skin. And it is easy to apply and it works really good. I would recommend and buy it again
Desiree M.
Crosby, TX
I was a bit skeptical to try , but bought it anyway. Loved the way it applied. Very smooth & it also smelled so good. So far my fave!
I would definitely recommend to family and friends.☺
Anna A.
Studio City, CA
I'm literally obsessed with this product. First of all the smell is amazing, you definitely get your money's worth. It's super easy to apply and gives the face a very finished nice look. It's a great size and I would and do continue to buy this again and again
Elizabeth L.
Newhall, CA
I enjoyed using the too faced powder product. It was long lasting, however I felt it was sort of cakey on the face. The shade range was nice because there were quite a few options for different skin tones. My shade did match me, but again if you use too much of the product it tends to cake up (especially around the nose area). Overall I would buy the product again, but I would use it with a light hand and with caution.
Lizza R.
I love the smell and the medium coverage it gives me, the matte finishing is what tops it off, works a lot better than the old brand I would use. Also the packaging is so cute the design is very persuasive it grabs your attention to want to buy the prouduct
Grace O.
I have relatively clear skin but i do get splotchy and this is perfect to give me that smooth flawless look. I have used this for awhile now and I buy both my winter skin tone and my summer skin tone shades. It feels so nice on my skin and smells so good.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.