BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Gracie D.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Golden Light more...
Really nice powder foundation. I have combination skin and I find it dosent make me look dry or oily as the day goes one. Generally I use it to set my liquid foundation but it can be worn alone for an easy natural look. However it doesn't offer too much coverage, but I find it blurs imperfections nicely. Overall a good purchase.
Charlotte B.
Bloomington, IN
Amazing. Not only does it have amazing coverage, but it smells wonderful. It stays on all day long and looks seemingly natural. Like I'm not even wearing makeup. It perfectly matches my skin tone and keep it from breaking out or becoming oily. I will definitely buy again.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I love this foundation. It smells so good that my mouth waters when I'm applying it. The one thing that sucks is it doesn't have full coverage, and it is not very blendable. The price isn't too bad. If your a light to medium coverage kind of gal, this is perfect for you.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This is a great product for oily skin. If you are looking for the perfect matte look but have oily skin than this is for you. It has high coverage and a flawless finish. It is so good you can use it as a bronzer to if your willing to buy it in a different color.
Abbey J.
Foxboro , MA
This is my end all be all foundation! I used to swear by Mac Fix Plus, which I also like, but this is better! It smells great and gives a skin like finish. It's not too matte and it stays on all day. I use it every day over top of my BB cream and I highly recommend it.
Great product. I love the smell it has. Super easy to apply with great smooth look to it. It lasts all day long. I use this pretty much as a daily thing and it has lasted me for a while now. I totally recommend this product.
Veronica C.
Awesome! I love this Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation. It gives your skin a flawless finish. It is long lasting and a light to medium coverage. I think it's reasonably priced and smells delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Kristine K.
I use this to set my liquid foundation for some extra coverage and I love it! The packaging is cute, it smells like chocolate and it lasts quite a long time. I use this with my EL double wear foundation and it sets beautifully. I've repurchased about 4 of these so far!
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Light Medium more...
This isn't full coverage but it's been the best foundation I've found yet!! I use some other products to help the redness if I need it. Not very fond of the smell. It's not like their chocolate bars but it's not terrible & like I said, it works great with my skin!
Mikayla C.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Smells fantastic! Beautiful yet convenient packaging looks great but is also perfect for on the go. This powder is simple to apply and has good coverage alone or to set a liquid foundation. I've recommended this product to my friends since I first started using it!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.