BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Erika G.
Frankfort, KY
The smell of this firstboff is awesome! Who doesn't want a chocolate smelling powder. Sure wakes me up Ilin the morning. :) great coverage for a lightweight makeup daybor a full coverage makeup day. Will be buying this again for sure and will keep using it on clients as well.
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I have pores, texture problems, some old acne scarring, oily in T-Zone and some hyperpigmentation. Very hard for me to find a product that looks good throughout the day without making my pores and scars looking more visible as the day goes by. Not this foundation. It is great. It helps a little with oil, great for pores especially with a primer and stays on quite well (still needs to be reapplied maybe after 7 hours or so). I love it and will repurchase. Slightly better than the make-up forever duo-mat powder foundation.
Samantha D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation is pretty good. I would give it 3 stars, but I'm just not the biggest fan of powder foundations so I'm a bit biased to begin with. As with most Too Faced products, it smells amazing. I mostly use this for touch ups during the day, it works pretty well for that (but sometimes sticks to drier patches on my face). This does not have great coverage on its own, but if you like powder foundation and want lighter coverage, give this a go.
Naomi T.
I love the application and finish that this powder foundation provides, and the smell is phenomenal. But their darkest shade is almost way too light for me. So if TooFaced could come through with more Cocoa Shades in the Cocoa Foundation for the Cocoa Girls then I'll be happy.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My absolute favorite. Gives a flawless finish as well as smells like CHOCOLATE!! Too Faced has one of the best varieties of shades, so almost any shade you can find! Would most definitely buy again!
MacKenzie B.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is absolutely amazing. It's light on your face because it's a powder and yet SO high coverage. I don't use and liquid products and this foundation covers everything i ask it to. It smells exactly like cocoa and I tell everyone I talk to about this product because it's just amazing.
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I do love this powder but I prefer loose powders for my skin tone( fair to very fair and I have a tendency to get oily after awhile) loose powder works better for me but this is An awesome product anyways
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I like the way this lies on my skin. It has alot of fallout however. The colors they have did not work for me as well as other products I have used but I would use again if they had a more golden tone
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
My absolute favorite foundation! So light, yet great coverage. Smells amazing- chocolate! I buy at Ulta or TooFaced website. I only use Too Faced products now. Totally would recommend to others!!!
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I love this foundation. It smells so good that my mouth waters when I'm applying it. The one thing that sucks is it doesn't have full coverage, and it is not very blendable. The price isn't too bad. If your a light to medium coverage kind of gal, this is perfect for you.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.