BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ester H.
This facial powder of the one sealed in the makeup very good, but I did not like the pigmentation much, well ... each one with his taste! But if you like a lighter coverage I recommend super! Dem count that yields enough.
Steph v.
Newmarket, ON
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I'm pretty pleased with any product by Too Faced. I actually use this specific product as a bronzer/contour because I have extremely light skin. The product smells like cocoa and is really easy to put on and blend in. It stays on your face for the entire day and it is a light enough foundation where it doesn't clog up your pores. Probably one of the best powdered foundations that I have ever used.
Nicola I.
Australia
I'm a sucker for all things too faced and this product certainly doesn't disappoint. I have the fair shade and it's a perfect match. I use a light layer of it to set my liquid foundation. it gives a very nice satin/matte finish and feels really light on the skin. goes on smoothly and doesn't leave you with that cakey look. plus who can resist the smell hahah
Evelyn R.
These powders smelled so yummy! And I wanted to love this product but I found them to be too rosy toned for my skin. Some people might like the fact that it give their skin a rosy glow but I am very warm skin toned so these powders looked very ashy. However they were very silky and blended in seamlessly into the skin. Unfortunately I did have to return it.
Marie S.
London , ON
Review for: Fair more...
The scent of this powder is great. Smells like chocolate! I have the shade fair. It comes off a little too pink for my skin tone. It can be chalky so I need to set it with some fix+. The coverage is medium. I have oily skin and it holds up pretty well. I don't think I will repurchase. I think I will stick to my Mac powders.
Ylenia P.
I love this foundation! It can be used both for a natural finish or for a full coverage finish I use it with a brush when I want a more natural finish and when I want full coverage I use it with a sponge. My skin is pretty normal and I don't have too much to cover. I definitely will buy this again!
Plus: it's smells amazing!!!
Assumpta S.
Review for: Fair more...
This is the best it covers everything. I have horrible acne on my chin and it covers the smallest details. The best part is I'm vegan and this is a vegan brand which means they don't test their products on animals. Which is a huge win for me. Even if they weren't a vegan brand I would still suggest this to a friend because this is the best.
Soren C.
Durham, NC
Love this stuff! Smells so good and sets extremely well. I think this is actually my favorite piece of makeup I own. I have bought it multiple times from Sephora and Ulta. This was the first foundation I ever used so I don't have much to compare it to but I don't think I will ever need to change!
Julia K.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite powder of all time! It's more expensive than the makeup that I usually buy, but I keep coming back for it because I really have never been happier with a powder. I have very sensitive skin, and only use concealer and powder, and this powder makes my face soft and flawless. It smells good too! Would definitely recommend.
Andrea R.
Zapopan
This product is one of the most amazing products I've ever tried. Its really solft, It feels like if you didn't have anything in your face, also the packaging its really fancy, and since the beigining you can see the quality, so of course that I recommend this product!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.