BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
MacKenzie B.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is absolutely amazing. It's light on your face because it's a powder and yet SO high coverage. I don't use and liquid products and this foundation covers everything i ask it to. It smells exactly like cocoa and I tell everyone I talk to about this product because it's just amazing.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My absolute favorite. Gives a flawless finish as well as smells like CHOCOLATE!! Too Faced has one of the best varieties of shades, so almost any shade you can find! Would most definitely buy again!
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I do love this powder but I prefer loose powders for my skin tone( fair to very fair and I have a tendency to get oily after awhile) loose powder works better for me but this is An awesome product anyways
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I have pores, texture problems, some old acne scarring, oily in T-Zone and some hyperpigmentation. Very hard for me to find a product that looks good throughout the day without making my pores and scars looking more visible as the day goes by. Not this foundation. It is great. It helps a little with oil, great for pores especially with a primer and stays on quite well (still needs to be reapplied maybe after 7 hours or so). I love it and will repurchase. Slightly better than the make-up forever duo-mat powder foundation.
Samantha D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation is pretty good. I would give it 3 stars, but I'm just not the biggest fan of powder foundations so I'm a bit biased to begin with. As with most Too Faced products, it smells amazing. I mostly use this for touch ups during the day, it works pretty well for that (but sometimes sticks to drier patches on my face). This does not have great coverage on its own, but if you like powder foundation and want lighter coverage, give this a go.
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
My absolute favorite foundation! So light, yet great coverage. Smells amazing- chocolate! I buy at Ulta or TooFaced website. I only use Too Faced products now. Totally would recommend to others!!!
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I like the way this lies on my skin. It has alot of fallout however. The colors they have did not work for me as well as other products I have used but I would use again if they had a more golden tone
Carlee D.
Greenville, NC
Whenever I'm looking for a powder foundation, I want it to keep me looking matte, but not cakey. I don't hardly have any acne problems but when i do this foundations helps hide my problem areas. This product has multiple shades which makes it easier to find a shade that will fit my skin tone throughout the year.
Gracie D.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Golden Light more...
Really nice powder foundation. I have combination skin and I find it dosent make me look dry or oily as the day goes one. Generally I use it to set my liquid foundation but it can be worn alone for an easy natural look. However it doesn't offer too much coverage, but I find it blurs imperfections nicely. Overall a good purchase.
Charlotte B.
Bloomington, IN
Amazing. Not only does it have amazing coverage, but it smells wonderful. It stays on all day long and looks seemingly natural. Like I'm not even wearing makeup. It perfectly matches my skin tone and keep it from breaking out or becoming oily. I will definitely buy again.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.