BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I wish there were a few more deep shades, but this is a nice powder. The price point is mid-range and it has that signature scent if you don’t mind smelling edible!
Alyssa M.
Bismarck
Review for: Light Medium more...
Perfect for that extra coverage. It’s not thick or messy. It goes on with one easy application. Packaging is great and never comes broken. Very easy to apply and isn’t a complete mess.
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
Such a amazing powder foundation success from too faced which pretty much i always buy from them and this is one of my favorite powder foundation from Too Faced.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
I love how flawless it makes my face feel n look. I love the smell of this powder. It makes everything on my face look smooth. I recommend this powder to everyone n anyone.
Jamie D.
Smells amazing, first of all. It doesn’t have it’s name for no reason! I use too different colors because I like the shades, but I only need a little bit for really good coverage. Beautiful packaging, too!
Vanessa R.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Light more...
I just love everything toofaced so I just can’t find anything wrong with this, I love the smell, I put it over my foundation just to set it all out and that’s just how I use it. I love it
Hailey S.
Honolulu
I LOVE THE SMELL. This product is amazing I literally taste chocolate (not literally). It’s got good pigmentation and very blend-able. This is my go to bronzer. Hands down.
dana l.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Light Medium more...
My favorite!
This is my favorite powder foundation I would pick this over any. It’s not to thick it doesn’t go on valet at all! I have a few of these I use for everyday use or if I don’t feel like putting on full coverage of makeup
Sabrina L.
Daly City, CA
Love this for touch ups and reverse contouring. Smells super good and last all day! Gives a satin matte finish to the skin and gives a good medium coverage wherever needed
Briley T.
Warrior
They have a great selection of shades to fulfill everyone's needs. It is greatly priced and lasts a long time. It is easy to pick up on a brush and spreads smooth.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.