BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Melinda L.
melbourne
these are really good,i bought it from mecca, i use a lighter shade of this to pack under my eyes to use as a baking powder, it comes in super nice packaging, super affordable and would recommend to others for sure
Jordann W.
Hazelton
Review for: Light Medium more...
I loved this powder so much I hit pan super fast. It's so creamy and I found it was easy to work with and blend. Great for setting makeup or wearing alone. Love it! Better than any other powder foundation I've tried.
Leila F.
I use this product everyday. It's perfect for setting foundation or to use alone for a natural makeup look. My favourite thing about it is the packaging, it's just go beautiful. Would recommend this to anyone.
Kathryn T.
I love this powder, I use it to set a light liquid foundation to help add coverage but not make me cakey. It has smooth texture and the smell os devine. Great for light makeup days!
Anastacia B.
I really like this product. I dint like this company and the owner but even with my personal problem with the company it's self I do really enjoy this product beacuse of how Blanda blend and billable it is.
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
The colour in this foundation is great! I'm pretty light and I use the second lightest shade. I like using this powdered foundation over just a primer for a lighter coverage.
Illie G.
Melbourne
Review for: Tan more...
This product smells amazing. It applies a little bit patchy if you don't use a very dense brush other than that it is great for adding extra coverage and mattifying your look
Gemma M.
Edinburgh , Scotland
This foundation is excellent for oily or combination skin! It blends easily, leaves skin matte but healthy looking, and it smells delicious. Another great Too Faced product
Aresha T.
Singapore
This is a must have in my make up bag. During my lazy days. I just use this to powder my face. It have light to medium coverage. Love the cocoa smell tho. I would personally recommend those who have oily skin as this will last good 8 hours and please take note that I'm living in asia, its all around summer here.. It doesn't look cakey even if i did my touch up.most important is it doesn't break me out as i have very sensitive skin. Thanks god i bought few back up as they stop selling here in singapore. Damn!
Bronte L.
Decent coverage, I personally don't mind the cocoa smell that the powder has, it also doesn't accentuate any dry patches on my skin. Overall a pretty great product. I use alone as a powder foundation, not a setting powder. I would repurchase.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.