BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I absolutely love this product! It feels and smells great. I love how it smells like chocolate. It looks great with my skin tone. I got it from Sephora and would definitely buy it again. I would recommend you to give it a try!
Jamie S.
I recently got thIs powder and I love it. The smell is great and it sets my make up. It was a little expensive but well worth it. It matched my skin tone perfectly. I would definitely recommend it. I am obsessed!
Baylee B.
Northland
Review for: Fair more...
I set my foundation with this powder, it is not Cakey at all and gives a nice bit of coverage. It makes my makeup last all day everyday. I loveeeee the smell of this product, it's so amazing, smells like chocolate. Best powder foundation I own. Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Anna D.
Toronto, Ontario
LOVE. The finish of this powder is magic. And the smell.... Too Faced knows how to do scents. It's not overwhelming and subtle. It's super easy to apply and doesn't feel dry on the skin. It IS a little pricey but I think it is hard to find a natural looking powder making it worth the $$$.
Chantee L.
Coldstream , BC
Review for: Fair, Light Medium more...
Love this product. Smells like chocolate and has really light coverage. It's so easy to apply. I use mostly a powder brush. I'm fairly pale and have combination skin. It lasts so long and makes you look flawless. I would highly recommend getting it for the smell alone but it works so well.
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Loved the formula. I got it as a gift and I used it to set my contour because the shade I got was too dark for a full face use. I have oily skin and it didn't get cakey or oxidized throughout the day. I would love to try it in my skin tone so I can use it all over my face.
Yuyuan D.
It's a bit chalky but it's still really good , it's got the cutest packaging, it's not so blend marble but if you take your time it will blend flawlessly and the price it quite expensive and I'd love to try more
M H.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Love the smell, love the color application, love the packaging, however does not always blend well on skin, leaving some dark and streaky patches. Does not always come out even, especially if you are trying to finely contour. If you can try to blend through that enough, then it looks great:)
Katrine L.
Aalborg
Review for: Medium more...
Blends like a dream. Seamless transitions. Very buildable. It is also very long lasting. Medium is a bit light on my skin in the summer - even without a tan - but light I perfect for me in the winter. Smells Devine!! Would definitely recommend this.
Meg B.
Thringstone, Leicestershire
Overall I feel this is a good powder for setting your face. It's not my favourite by any means but it's very good. It can look cakey so you need to be careful. I may repurchase but I prefer others more purely because it didn't stop my oils
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.