BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Lailuck I.
Windermere , FL
Review for: Fair more...
This sets under eyes really well and feels weightless.
Smells great too!!
Nadia C.
Review for: Medium more...
HeyHey Hey ... guys !!! You know whay ?!
I am very very happy with this too faced powder.
First of all I want to say that it is a product of very good quality, something that I would not mind spending the money to be honest, its function is incredible because it helps you seal your makeup perfectly and gives you an amazing finish.
I'm also super happy about the shape of the packaging, wow it's just beautiful, I really would not throw it away.
So you have 100% of my approval this product !!
Alexandra T.
I use this on days that I don’t have much time to apply liquid foundation. I wear a moisturising primer, some concealer and this on top. It gives very satisfactory coverage while also keeping the face Matte all day. It gives a natural, airbrushed finish even on dry skin!
Jenayah L.
jimboomba
Too faced has always been one of my favourite brands!! So naturally their powder is also one of my favourites!! I have tried many along the way, but nothing compares!! No flash back, no movement & no cake! This product is one that I constantly reach for & always go back to buy again after again! Defiantly recommend!
ella e.
eastleigh
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this it smells like chocolate which is amazing it’s also very full coverage which I love because I find it really hard to find a good powdered foundation but I gave it a four because it’s a tiny bit dark on me but the product is amazing
Courtney O.
Mount Pearl
I love this powder foundation! It smells amazing, but isn’t strong once on your face so no worries about that or sensitive skin. It has great coverage and has a range of colours. I would definitely repurchase and recommend
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Samantha C.
Yorkshire
Smells amazing. Not cakey at all and brilliant colour match for my pale neutral skin tone. I would buy this again.

I applied with a brush not the provided sponge because I found that coverage too heavy
Millie B.
nottinghamshire
Review for: Fair more...
The cocoa powder foundation is a pigmented powder with so much coverage! Smells like cocoa powder and is AMAZING! I love the extra coverage it gives me and is one of my favourite powder foundations! Would definitely recommend!
PLEASE S.
This is actually the first and only power foundation I used because I don’t use it a lot, but when I do use it I’ll just use it to set my foundation, but I feel like for setting the face the setting powers will work better!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.