BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Austin, TX
I love this powder foundation during days when I don't want to put a full face of makeup on. It gives a good amount of coverage and doesn't give me the "cake face" that a lot of powder foundations can. It also goes really well over liquid foundation to set the face. It is a great buy!
Cory C.
Katy, TX
This is one of the best powders I have ever used! Not only does it smell delicious, but it is light, not cakey and leaves your skin silky smooth. I tend to be oily on my forehead, so I do touch up in the afternoon, but all in all it lasts all day! Great product!!
Anyssa J.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This was a great powder foundation! Great natural coverage! It was worth the money but just a little too pricey for my taste, however, it is definitely a powder to get if you want coverage without the heavy feel! Works best with a primer! Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Clarissa G.
Baytown , TX
Review for: Medium more...
I like this powder some days. It’s a love hate relationship. The smell of cocoa is too strong and it smells all day and turns into a headache. I love the full coverage aspect of it and when my skin is oily it’s great to touch up but when my skin is dry it looks so horrible and cakey
Tina G.
The smell of this foundation alone would make me want to apply it daily, but this is a seriously good powder.  Very finely milled and the shades are nice.  I keep this in my bag for touch-ups at work and the chocolate smell gives me an added boost to get through the day.  LOVE!!!
Alicia R.
Kentwood, MI
I just purchased this foundation and so far I enjoy it. The coverage is good and I love the way it smells. It does seem a bit powdery on my skin but that's just a preference of mine that I don't like.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Review for: Light more...
This is a really nice bronzer. It's very easy to blend and doesn't look muddy but it's cool enough to do contouring. The chocolate scent can be a bit distracting and it does linger. I also have used it as an eyeshadow with no problems but I don't have particularly sensitive eyes.
natalie k.
Review for: Tan more...
I was recommend to this by multiple friends and i decided to try it. The packaging is very sleek and classy. The product is a nice powder. It's very easy to apply with a brush although you do get a lot of powder on. I don't feel that it gives me the most of coverage. it glides on your face very smoothly and it doesn't cake. overall it is my go to powder and i look forward to repurchasing.
Erika G.
Frankfort, KY
The smell of this firstboff is awesome! Who doesn't want a chocolate smelling powder. Sure wakes me up Ilin the morning. :) great coverage for a lightweight makeup daybor a full coverage makeup day. Will be buying this again for sure and will keep using it on clients as well.
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I have pores, texture problems, some old acne scarring, oily in T-Zone and some hyperpigmentation. Very hard for me to find a product that looks good throughout the day without making my pores and scars looking more visible as the day goes by. Not this foundation. It is great. It helps a little with oil, great for pores especially with a primer and stays on quite well (still needs to be reapplied maybe after 7 hours or so). I love it and will repurchase. Slightly better than the make-up forever duo-mat powder foundation.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.