BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
I love the finish of this product. The chocolate scent is also yummy...not fake or plasticky. This provides a matte finish that isn't flat. You do have to be careful not to use too much, or it can look cakey.
Jaimi B.
This powder leaves my skin looking so smooth and even...and it smells like chocolate which I love, but if you are sensitive to fragrance it may bother you. It looks very natural, and doesn't require me to touch it up throughout the day. I'm giving it 4 stars because the shade range is lacking.
Alex L.
One of my all time favorite powder foundations! Smells like chocolate and looks amazing on the skin! Can't live without this product! And I love to use it on top of a BB cream for natural days! It's sheer to medium coverage!
Vanessa B.
This smells like absolute heaven!! I love it! This was the first powder i ever have run out of 100%, that's how much I love it! It looks beautiful and non-cakey on the face. Very beautiful finish. Doesn't make your face feel dry either! I bought mine at Sephora and I will continue to buy it!
sydney s.
Knoxville, TN
This foundation is to die for! It is the most smooth formula I have come across and will not cake up. I have dry skin and it doesn't collect and attract to dry spots at all. It is also great at absorbly the extra oil from skin. Great coverage
Carley L.
Review for: Light more...
This powder smells AMAZING! It smells just like chocolate. It is so smooth on the skin and such a soft powder! It gives a flawless look to your skin. My only complaint is if you have oily skin you may have to reapply more than what is wanted. But other then that, it is a wonderful product!
jules e.
Review for: Fair more...
One of the few powder foundations that is light enough for me. Makes my textured skin looks flawless. I use it over my Born This Way liquid foundation. Lasts all day and keeps my oily T-zone under control.
Allison D.
Old forge , PA
Love! I will purchase this again. The compact is beautiful. Slightly bulky for my taste but I love the smell of the formula. I love waking up and smelling cocoa. It's almost slightly creamy and really bendable.
Esmeralda G.
Riverside, CA
I used this pressed powder for about a year. I would really like how it looked initially after applying it, but then it would melt as the day went on. It would not stay in my face, and I had to continuously apply it. It does smell really good, but I don't think I will buy again now that I have found a powder that worked better on my skin.
Elizabeth D.
Lubbock, TX
i love this foundation, it not as full coverage as i would like and it does remind me the loreal powder foundation but i do like this in the summer a lot, so i don't sweat all of it off. i hoped they make a more full coverage foundation powder but if not i would still happy with this product
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.