BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
I bought this for us in
Conjunction with a liquid foundation, also by Too Faced. I was very unsure about whether it would be the right product for me as it was supposedly a lighter coverage (per the Sephora attendant), it was a little pricey and she said it was scented-like chocolate. I have sensitive skin and allergies so this was a red flag, but assured with their money back guarantee, I gave it a go. I love this powder. Not necessarily on its own, but it looks great over all of my liquid foundations. I get compliments on my makeup when wearing this. My skin looks even and natural, it doesn't appear matte or shiny. The scent is something I look forward to, but sadly disappears with time. No skin or eye irritation here and I think it's well worth the higher price tag. Love it!
Emily A.
Review for: Tan, Medium Tan more...
I usually don't care for Too Faced but I was looking for a setting powder that matched my skin tone and decided to give this a try.

I was happily surprised that these work so well -- it's marketed as a medium to full coverage foundation but I think a more accurate description would be light to medium coverage. I typically just use a bit to set my t-zone but have worn it alone as foundation on my no makeup days. It works well to give a hint of coverage while keeping shine away.

I don't love the smell -- it's a bit gimmicky to me but I can't smell it once it's been applied on my face so it's not a huge deal. But those who are sensitive to scent may have an issue.

I would repurchase again as it works perfectly as a colored setting powder for me.
Joyce L.
Richmond, BC
Review for: Light Medium more...
This pressed powder foundation offers great coverage, and the color matches my pale Asian skin tone perfectly. It is buildable, and definitely enough to cover my dark circles without the help of liquid concealer.

However, the only thing I really do not care for is the chocolate smell. I know it's one of the selling point and special features of this line, but I seriously do not like it. The smell is way too sweet, and you can smell it in your face after hours of applying it. I think that's just my personal taste here. But really, overall it is a great product, and I still use it despite the smell.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is the absolute best! I will say it's my favorite power foundation and I carry it everywhere I go! It's perfect for a touch up. It smells so good. Perfect for a touch up before a selfie. It's so silky smooth going on and feels like air but covers well. It's matte also so no shiny spots for your next selfie. The packaging is great, it never accidentally opens in my bag and has never broke inside my bag. It came with a round applicator that is underneath the powder and to me that is the best thing ever. Too Faced hit it out of the ballpark with a home run! 5 stars
absolutely great product I was never a fan of powder but with this great smelling and looking face powder I can love using powder definitely a 10/10 recommend this to anyone !!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Taylor T.
I went on a splurge one day and bought this face powder during the summer time with the born this way foundation. This powder is great for skin that gets oily. I am not an extremely oily person but my forehead and chin are what gets shiny the quickest. The smell of the powder is honestly amazing and what made me rebuy it. The only down side I had for this product was the price for the size it is. I would understand if this powder came with a brush(not a cheap sponge) but it didn't .
Sabrina G.
If your in the market for a beautiful powder foundation that is not cakey and blends flawlessly, look no further. I cannot say enough good things about Too Faced and their products. Their powder foundations are one of the best on the market in my opinion. On the plus side, they have an added skin care benefit to their line, so if you are easy to break out from a product or have super sensitive skin, check out Too Faced. This powder foundation paired with the Born this Way liquid foundation is gorgeous! I love the way these two foundations complement each other and give a flawless finish without looking like 10000 layers of makeup. The coverage is awesome and the longevity of the powder says enough for itself. This powered foundation is defiantly a staple for your makeup collection.
Erica M.
I love this product!!! A very lightweight powder foundation that smells like coca leaving your face very soft and sweet!! I wish it was more full coverage to cover my freckles and imperfections But other than that this product is great! Recommended for fair or sensitive skin. A wonderful long lasting product making your look last all day!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Golden Light more...
I confess I use this as a finishing powder for extra coverage.

This is so gentle on the skin and leaves a flawless matte finish.

I absolutely love the smell (it smells like chocolate)

If you are looking for a light coverage powder foundation this is perfect or just use it àss I do for just a little extra umph.
Olya R.
Branford, CT
Actually found a shade that was pale enough to match my skin tone and didn't have a pink undertone. During the winter the combination of dry skin and powder had a flakes finish but during the rest of the year had a smooth finish.

The packaging maintained its structure and pan never cracked despite multiple clumsy drops.

Only real personal negative for me is the smell of the cocoa eventually put me off and I switched to tarte confidence foundation when my last compact ran out
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.