BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This cocoa powder foundation is amazing. It feels like nothing on your skin, but it makes you look like a goddess. It can be difficult to find the right shade, but once you are matched, it's heaven. It is worth it to buy this because it's good for any skin type, and it covers well. And it smells great!
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I love this powder foundation as both a foundation on its own and also as a setting powder with extra coverage.  It is very finely milled and goes on the skin super smooth.  The only downside to this for me is the limited color selection.  I will most definitely be repurchasing it when I run out.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I've been on a mad hunt for powder that makes my oily skin stay matte without separating or becoming too cakey by mid-day. Let me tell ya, it's been a real struggle. I've tried countless brands from Bobbi to Laura Mercier to MUFE to Becca (which was my holy grail until they discontinued) but I think this one will end up being my keeper. I have stayed away from this powder in the past as I think the case looks cheap and a little too cutesy for my taste but the reviews made me look past all that.

I gotta say, this powder has lived up to the hype. The packaging has actually grown on me - I like that it feels durable and the hidden compartment underneath has a sponge for on-the-go touch ups. The powder itself smells like cocoa (although for me, that's neither a pro nor a con) but it's finely milled and applies beautifully to the face. I've also found that a lot of other brands either have too many shades options (making it difficult to find a true match) or too little and this one has just enough to make it easy yet blendable.

This also keeps me from getting shiny throughout the day without emphasizing my pores - I apply it with a big fluffy brush or with a multi-tasker for more coverage for going out.

Hope this was helpful!
Nikki R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Golden Light more...
I'm typically turned off by the smells of makeup, but this one is not even close to that. It actually smells like CHOCOLATE!! And I want to eat it. But I don't! Not only is the smell amazing, but it makes my skin feel so soft and gives me an even finish. I definitely recommend this if budget isn't an issue!
Katie V.
Olathe, KS
I love how for being a powder foundation this product is a pretty full coverage foundation. It doesn't make me look caked at all. I do wish however there wasn't such a orange tint to the colors. If someone were to look super close at my face they could see the slight orange tinge difference in my face and neck.
Natalie V.
BRONX, NY
These pressed powder foundations are really good. They are great for highlighting and contouring if that's your thing. If not, not to worry you can use it like any old pressed powder foundation. It's soft, it's pigmented, and the application is smooth. Highly recommended. You don't need to be a pro to use it.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I love the way it feels on my face (and smells). It is ultra-light as if I'm wearing nothing. Other products made my face feel hot, or clogged, greasy even. This foundation is and always will be the only foundation I use from now on. I tried a few others before finding this one and it is the HOLY GRAIL of foundations!
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Great powder foundation! Works well alone or over foundation. Radiant matte finish. Doesn't separate or cake up on the skin. I think it's a pretty good price for the quality too, skin loving ingredients in it as well
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite powder foundation which sadly I've run out of, but I have to buy more simply because it is so great with my skin. I've used it many times and find it just so amazing. It smells wonderful lick chocolate and I would definitely recommend.
Kim C.
Nederland, TX
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation smells delicious and works just as good as it smells. It has actual cocoa powder in it. It can be used alone but I use it over a liquid foundation during the week and alone on the weekends. It feels silky smooth and stays in place all day long. I highly recommend it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.