BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Review for: Golden Light more...
I love too faced. They are cruelty free and their products always are amazing! I love their packaging every time too! They definitely are a girl’s dream for makeup and a HUGE staple in my makeup collection.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is a great powder foundation! Sometimes I'm too lazy to apply liquid foundation, so this is a good solution for those lazy days. Moderate coverage, makes everything even, and it smells like chocolate!
Ayanna C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I use this as a setting powder for under eye!! It’s smooth and blends easily! I got it from Nordstrom rack and thought it’d be a great idea for a setting powder and I loveeee that it smells like cocoa!!
Roselin L.
The first time I was able to try it, was on one of my subscription boxes and I felt in love with the color, the matte formula and the chocolate smell is Devine! It was so good that I ended up
Buying their contour pallet and I am, still in love with it. Is the only bronzer I use.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Light Medium more...
Let’s start with the smell chocolate, how amazing every client goes nuts for it. The texture is smooth almost feeling creamy but it’s a powder. The coverage is buildable and easy to match to your skin!
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this powder. It smells great. I bought it on sale at Nordstrom rack. It comes with mirror and a sponge. I don’t care for the sponge. I think it is a nice formula that leaves a natural finish.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely loved this powder!! An I don’t think they are making it anymore! It was like the perfect coverage an perfect color an not to mention smelled amazing!! I’m so sad it’s gone!! #BringItBack
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Smells amazing, goes on easily and actually matches my coloring fairly well. The downfalls are it doesn’t last on me all day. I have oily skin so it starts to break through after about two hours and sometimes looks cakey on my skin.
Katie W.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I absolutely love this product. It is better than any other compacts I've used. It is so easy to use and doesn't make you look orange. It was my first time but I'm hooked and I will be buying again.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.