BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This foundation is nice and smells so yummy. A good lightweight foundation that can be built to a light/medium coverage. I love that it has SPF built in and I tend to sport this pressed powder in the summer months along with their Chocolate Soleil bronzers #yummy
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
When my face isn't dry and I want a quick way to even put my skin tone this is my go to product. It's great for a fast "no makeup" look. Don't try to put much on though cause it can become cakey. It does smell like cocoa so if you don't like scents or chocolate smell avoid this product, but I don't mind it and it goes away after application. Overall good product when immnot have a dry skin day.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Love this powder foundation. Use it alone for those non makeup makeup days or use over foundation to get a perfect airbrush look. I have fair to light skin and dry to normal. I like buying this at Ulta or sephora. I would buy this again. Love that it smells like chocolate
Anne D.
I love it! I use it everyday, it's super soft and light. It smells like coconut and I just adore how soft it feels. Since it's super light you don't see each individual pore, so it makes the skin look almost flawless. The only thing I don't like too much is, when my skin is a little dry, then this powder makes it super visible.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is my favorite pressed powder foundation I have ever used! I have used so many different brands high end and drugstore. It works well as a setting powder after liquid foundation or alone as it's own foundation. It smells amazing and is great to carry in purse for touchups. I buy this at sephora about once a month. Love it!
Arianna P.
Just bought this and I love it. It smells good and feels great on my skin. I have combination/oily skin and it keeps my foundation in place for most of the day! I wish I could get a little more wear before I have to blot and reapply but overall I love it. Matches my skin tone perfectly and does. It oxidize orangey. Will definitely purchase again.
Chelcie D.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is the best compact powder I have ever used. It's a nice light coverage that looks great and blends well with my skin. Not to mention this compact also smells amazing since it is made from cocoa powder. For some crazy reason SEPHORA has stopped carrying the product but you can still find it online at Too Faced or at Ulta!
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
Scent is a very moderate cocoa powder that doesn't smell strong once on the face
Sets very finely into the skin. Best used with dense fluffy brush when putting it on
Very medium-full coverage, best when used with concealer and color corrector.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
First I want to say, I love the way this smells. This is the first time I've used it and I love it. It's so smooth and last a while. It's very easy to use. I use the sponge it comes with but you could use a brush to apply it as well.
Tracy D.
I love too faced products, this one in particular is great! It makes you look more natural and not so cakey. It is so easy to apply and it has a wonderful scent to it. Its not too pricy, though more expensive then a drug store brand. It has nice buildable coverage, I like to use it over my BB cream to give it a nice look.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.