BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this powder. It smells great. I bought it on sale at Nordstrom rack. It comes with mirror and a sponge. I don’t care for the sponge. I think it is a nice formula that leaves a natural finish.
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Smells amazing, goes on easily and actually matches my coloring fairly well. The downfalls are it doesn’t last on me all day. I have oily skin so it starts to break through after about two hours and sometimes looks cakey on my skin.
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I love all too faced products. Honestly, I haven’t tried much from them that I didn’t like. This gives off a natural finish and leaves the skin looking healthy but also covers up those problem areas.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely loved this powder!! An I don’t think they are making it anymore! It was like the perfect coverage an perfect color an not to mention smelled amazing!! I’m so sad it’s gone!! #BringItBack
Megan K.
Review for: Light more...
I have used better drugstore powders but this isn’t terrible it just isn’t worth it for the price. It does set foundation nicely and last a while it’s just that the price is too much. I might not recommend to a. Friend.
V Chor P.
I like as my quick on the honowedernindont want that made up, full cake on face! So I lean to this press powder just because it not too much! I also like the longevity on the finish powder also.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
This is a decent foundation however I couldn’t get an exact match to my skin tone. It was great quality and lasted a long time. I would buy for someone that could match exactly or wanted to brighten their skin a bit.
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I have never found a powder foundation as great as this, and I have tried what seems like hundreds. The coverage is beautiful, definitely "rose petal" finish . The oil control is like no other.
Laura V.
Rochester, MN
I really like the formulation of this powdered foundation. The foundation does smell like cocoa powder. It did take me a while to get over that fact as my face kind of smell like chocolate. This was more of a medium to full coverage foundation powder. I would recommend this to my friends who aren’t sensitive to smell.
Katie O.
La Grange, IL
Review for: Light Medium more...
Love this powder foundation! This is what I keep in my purse and touch up with throughout the day. Great coverage without appearing cakey - plus the smell is amazing!! Works well when I am oily or when I am more dry in the winters. Reliable powder that has changed my mind about compact foundations!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.