BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Roselin L.
The first time I was able to try it, was on one of my subscription boxes and I felt in love with the color, the matte formula and the chocolate smell is Devine! It was so good that I ended up
Buying their contour pallet and I am, still in love with it. Is the only bronzer I use.
Ayanna C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I use this as a setting powder for under eye!! It’s smooth and blends easily! I got it from Nordstrom rack and thought it’d be a great idea for a setting powder and I loveeee that it smells like cocoa!!
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Light Medium more...
Let’s start with the smell chocolate, how amazing every client goes nuts for it. The texture is smooth almost feeling creamy but it’s a powder. The coverage is buildable and easy to match to your skin!
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This power foundation is pretty good. What’s crazy ab it is it smells AND tastes like chocolate. I think it’s pretty affordable. It is nice to use in summer. It’s a medium coverage and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Smells amazing, goes on easily and actually matches my coloring fairly well. The downfalls are it doesn’t last on me all day. I have oily skin so it starts to break through after about two hours and sometimes looks cakey on my skin.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely loved this powder! It was like the perfect coverage an perfect color an not to mention smelled amazing!! My all time favorite for sure
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I love all too faced products. Honestly, I haven’t tried much from them that I didn’t like. This gives off a natural finish and leaves the skin looking healthy but also covers up those problem areas.
Cristina C.
I have been using this powder foundation for a while now and I love it! Not only does it smell like chocolate but it also has really good coverage. I usually wear it on top of the liquid foundation.
Katie W.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I absolutely love this product. It is better than any other compacts I've used. It is so easy to use and doesn't make you look orange. It was my first time but I'm hooked and I will be buying again.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Light more...
I have used better drugstore powders but this isn’t terrible it just isn’t worth it for the price. It does set foundation nicely and last a while it’s just that the price is too much. I might not recommend to a. Friend.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.