BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Tommy B.
Calling this a foundation is a little bit of a lie. You could never wear this on its own because it has very little coverage. The reason I do like this is because it is very nice to to set concealer with whereas if you're using a white or colorless powder it can lighten up your complexion. if you use this it keeps your concealer the same shade.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I recently ran out of my urban decay powder foundation and was curious to see how other foundations work with my urban decay liquid all nighter and this one is a pretty good fit. It makes my skin look all natural and not a Cakey appearance. I am interested in going back to urban after this in maybe a shade darker for summer. Would for sure recommend this !!
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
This is an amazing foundation of you don't like to use liquid, it is very full coverage and keeps your skin looking beautiful and matte. So if you don't like a matte finish I wouldn't recommend but if you do definitely purchase this product for your foundation or as a topper on your liquid foundation!
Claire S.
This smells like chocolate, and applies sooo well! I have only used this once or twice so far, but it is my favorite powder foundation already. I am such a big fan of too faced, and I can't wait to see what else they will come out with in the future!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Golden Light more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPACT! It's super easy to use and blending is a dream. The packaging is super cute. I love how it looks in my purse. I got this online on sephora's website and I recommend this to anyone that wants an amazing powder foundation. Also, it smells like chocolate. I will forever love this powder!
Alexa R.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I *love* this foundation. I used to use Urban Decay's powder foundation, but I found that this one has better staying power and looks more natural at the end of the day (less dry and uneven). In the morning, both products work similarly though. I'll definitely be returned to this product the moment I run out. Thanks Too Faced for making a great product!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I love this collection. Although info notice that during the winter this settles on my skin a but more chalky. But that might be due to my skin problems. The smell is great and there is a wide range of color options. Good color payoff too
Grace B.
Review for: Light more...
I love Too Faced products. They smell great and work super well. Very easy to apply and use with the applicator it comes with or a brush. It lasts a long time, especially with a base. I would definitely buy this product again. Especially because I can use it in the winter when I am more pale, or to contour/highlight when I am more tan.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my favorite powders of all time. It's got such a beautiful finish. it feels so incredibly soft on the skin and it's just the perfect amount of coverage. It's great to wear a light dusting on it's own for those no makeup days but it's also buildable and a perfect way to set a full face. I'm all about this foundation.
Aubrey B.
Horrible. Smells nice but if you are looking for something with more coverage than a translucent powder then this is definitely not for you. There is practically no color at all which means there is no coverage at all. I returned mine and purchased urban decays compact powder.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.