BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
The color of this is so pretty and natural. I like to use it during all seasons and it doesn’t make me look too dark or unnatural. I have dropped this compact so many times and it never breaks. Lasts a long time too.
Shayna K.
I use this product every day! I apply my concealer first and use this all over my face. It truly gives you a balanced complexion with a powder. I tend to only use liquid foundation for special events, so I like a light-coverage powder for daily use.
Madalyn R.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff! LOVE. I saw it on sale at Nordstrom and bought two of my color to have on backup. It smells amazing, has amazing coverage, and keeps my oil slick of a face matte and soft. So yes, it works. ;)
macey b.
SMELLS SO GOOD! It smells like chocolate and it’s not overpowering at all! I love this stuff, but I probably won’t be repurchasing because I would like to expand my horizons. It’s medium coverage I’d say. Never made my makeup look cakey but I always needed to reapply more throughout the day
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder foundation! It works very well, as good as coverage as it gets with a powder! It smell amazing! That’s a plus for products on your face! I recommend this. x10 it’s a great product!
Yianni a.
Review for: Light more...
The two faced cocoa powder setting foundation is so great on your skin you can bring it anywhere because it’s a tiny size. You can get at Sephora in the tart section. I definitely recommend this product you guys because it won’t let you down!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is a great powder foundation! Sometimes I'm too lazy to apply liquid foundation, so this is a good solution for those lazy days. Moderate coverage, makes everything even, and it smells like chocolate!
Ayanna C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I use this as a setting powder for under eye!! It’s smooth and blends easily! I got it from Nordstrom rack and thought it’d be a great idea for a setting powder and I loveeee that it smells like cocoa!!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
This product has been discontinued, unfortunately. This was a gorgeous powder that worked for most skin types, and provided medium coverage. It had a creamy feel and looked like a veil of color in the skin.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.