BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Anne C.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Golden Light more...
Love love love this product!! Does not make you look orange and it has the perfect amount of sun kissed shimmer! Plus the scent is absolutely amazing! Obviously more spending than other brands but still my go to
Madalyn R.
Augusta, GA
I love this stuff! LOVE. I saw it on sale at Nordstrom and bought two of my color to have on backup. It smells amazing, has amazing coverage, and keeps my oil slick of a face matte and soft. So yes, it works. ;)
Serenitiđź‘‘ F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Review for: Light more...
I use this everyday day I don’t feel like doing a full face of makeup. I tend to put a little concealer on and this over my whole face to even out my whole face and it looks nice and natural and it is really lightweight.
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder foundation! It works very well, as good as coverage as it gets with a powder! It smell amazing! That’s a plus for products on your face! I recommend this. x10 it’s a great product!
Payton F.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Medium more...
I found this at tj maxx and I needed a powder foundation so I bought this for $15. I like just using this pressed powder instead of a liquid foundation, because it is quick and easy. This gives good coverage without being too much! If you are like me and don’t have the time to apply a lot of makeup or just no need this is really perfect!
Alexandra S.
Richmond, VA
It has been discontinued & it was so disappointing to not be able to purchase this anymore from Sephora or Ulta. I have also not been able to find a decent product that matches it! So upsetting! Bring it back!
macey b.
SMELLS SO GOOD! It smells like chocolate and it’s not overpowering at all! I love this stuff, but I probably won’t be repurchasing because I would like to expand my horizons. It’s medium coverage I’d say. Never made my makeup look cakey but I always needed to reapply more throughout the day
Leesa F.
Redlands
A great powder foundation! I don't like full coverage liquid foundation, so it's important for me to have a powder foundation to put overtop of my light coverage liquid. Too Faced's powder looks and feels very natural but gives me extra coverage. And the smell is divine!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is a great powder foundation! Sometimes I'm too lazy to apply liquid foundation, so this is a good solution for those lazy days. Moderate coverage, makes everything even, and it smells like chocolate!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.