BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Golden Light more...
I sometimes struggle with too dry or too oily skin throughout the season and this compact was awesome. It toned down my shined face and gave it a matte finish. Easy to apply and would recommend to anyone with all type of skin
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
Review for: Medium more...
LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. It’s so fun and the smell just makes it all better. Goes on smooth and makes my face look flawless. People have even asked why i smell like chocolate. Love this product and would recommend to anyone.
hanna y.
I am obsessed with the Too Faced Line because I absolutely love everything that I try from this brand. The compact goes on really creamy, and the coverage is medium to high without looking cakey. And it smells like cocoa !
Raelyn A.
Plymouth, FL
Review for: Medium more...
It matches my skin perfectly, coverage is great. It is very very easy to apply on your face. My skin ton is medium and it’s amazing and lasts like 15 hrs. I would def recommend this product. It is an amazing foundation.
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
I really love this powder it gives great coverage it’s one of my all time favorite powders it smells delicious the packaging is nice and sleek and a little goes a long way I’ll definitely be repurchasing when I run out
Sara đź‘©.
Perkasie
Review for: Fair more...
I actually use this to set my make up but i also found it useful for the days i didn’t have time to wear a whole lot of makeup. This plus a little concealer did wonders! I have combination skin and this usually managed to hang in and hide the shine for me.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
If I could give this a 10 star I would! This is my everyday to glam out foundation go to. I absolutely love the finish of this on my combination skin. The cocoa inclusion is just an extra treat for the constant use.
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Obsessed with two face! Loved their born this way foundation but love this powder even more! It is the perfect powered that last long and looks amazing m. I would recommend anyone to try it and fall in love like I did!
Liz g.
Big thumbs up for this product. Too fave have been made favorites and always makes me happy with the results. I been a user of this bran for long. This product works well and it's easy to apply. I recommend this.
Payton D.
Deville
Review for: Fair, Light, Medium more...
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.