BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is an absolutely amazing powder. I use it over high coverage and light coverage foundation to finish them off and give a flawless airbrushed finish. My skin always looks like porcelain. I highly suggest it for all skin types.
Kaitlan A.
This is a nice powder foundation and it works really well. It goes on super smooth and feels good joyous skin. I purchased mine at Sephora. It didn't last as long as I would have liked - it lasted about 5-6 hours which isn't bad. It wasn't amazing for oily skin.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I loved this foundation! It's great for days that I don't feel like doing a full face of liquid foundation. It's creamy, pigmented, and covers well. It builds pretty well too! This is one I highly recommend for everyone!
Cailey J.
Midway Park, NC
It's really hard for me to find a good match with my skin that doesn't break my skin out. Fortunately forme I found this foundation and it's one of my absolute favorites! It makes my skin feel fresh throughout the day and moisturized. I would recommend to my friends and family to use this product!
Rachel H.
Buffalo, NY
Not a huge fan of too faced products or powder foundation type products in genral so I'm probably not the beat person to write a review. My expectations were low for this product because I have dry skin and powder doesn't usually work for me. The product smelled great, and other people probably would love it but it just doesn't work for my very dry skin.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
Love his so much! Really great! The smell is amazing and smells like chocolate I dig it! It was my first time using this and I fell in love , very easy and effortless to apply , I bought this at Sephora and Definitely request you all to purchase it!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This powder is lovely!! Microfinely milled and beautiful to set and finish a look with. Light coverage and great for any skin type. The price is ok for the value. I recommend using with a damp beauty blender or flat buffing brush for the best coverage
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I really love anything that Too Faved has to offer. This is my new fave item because I don't have to use two items (foundation and powder) to achieve a flawless look! Th packaging is adorable! In always asked what it is when getting ready at my friend's house. It's an affordable brand. If you buy online they offer 20% at times and also offer free shipping.
Jennifer C.
Just bought it at beauty brands, so far I love it. It is light but long lasting. Not heavy at all, I use the mixture of light and medium beige which is a perfect blend for myself. I would buy this product again! A little pricey though! $30 per compact

Oh and it smells like chocolate ❤
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation should not be used as a stand alone foundation. I would use this foundation to set or bake your makeup, rather than complete foundation. The smell is AMAZING, but I did notice that it breaks my face out a bit. I would not use this product if you are having skin breakouts.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.