BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Sara E.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Not only does it feel great on your face but it smells so good! I usually use it over liquid foundation and it makes it look much better
Frida S.
Norwalk, CA
I love this product. I know I can count on this product when I don't want to wear liquid foundation. It can easily be Blended and gives you a natural look.
Jahaira D.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
To start of I'm not a big foundation person. so this product wasn't my favorite but it wasn't that bad either. went on smooth and looked pretty good on me.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Golden Light more...
I love this. If you wanted to get a very natural bronzer you could use this foundation as one in a shade or two darker. I love the finish of this product.
Danielle H.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this cocoa powder! It feels amazing on my skin and it smells fantastic! It compliments my skin really nicly! It is my absolute favorite!
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este polvo,! Se ajusta super bien a mi tono de piel, elimina el brillo que tanto tienen las pieles grasas como la mia! Es perfecto! #contest
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size, and I loved it! I use it for bronzing and contouring. It goes on very smoothly and even smells good! I just ordered the full size too!
Karima B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
Smells delicious, and is the perfect matte bronze shade to contour with! Works on just about every skin tone I've used it on, never looks orange or muddy.
Laura P.
The smell is amazing. The coverage is okay, I have combo skin and my foundation tends to oxidize. So with this powder I only use on my tzone and I love it.
skylar f.
Elkhorn, NE
this product is phenomenal for foundation or bronzer it's a multipurpose product. it has light to medium coverage and is just an overall very solid product
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.