BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Raelyn A.
Plymouth, FL
Review for: Medium more...
It matches my skin perfectly, coverage is great. It is very very easy to apply on your face. My skin ton is medium and it’s amazing and lasts like 15 hrs. I would def recommend this product. It is an amazing foundation.
Elisa G.
Review for: Golden Light more...
So beautiful on the skin. Has a beautiful natural looking finish that just makes your skin look so healthy. I love this powder so much. I’ve repurchased it like 4 times, and a little does go a long way. 100% recommend.
Kayla K.
This is a decent powder. I have tried several, it isn’t my personal favorite but it gets the job done. It takes away any oiliness on the skin but doesn’t have a great amount of coverage. Has a slight chocolate smell.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
The color of this is so pretty and natural. I like to use it during all seasons and it doesn’t make me look too dark or unnatural. I have dropped this compact so many times and it never breaks. Lasts a long time too.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I love this powder. I would keep this will me along with the Too Faced travel kabuki brush to touch up throughout the day. It’s great for oily skin and dry skin which is me. The cocoa scent is the best part about it.
Shayna K.
Webster
I use this product every day! I apply my concealer first and use this all over my face. It truly gives you a balanced complexion with a powder. I tend to only use liquid foundation for special events, so I like a light-coverage powder for daily use.
Madalyn R.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff! LOVE. I saw it on sale at Nordstrom and bought two of my color to have on backup. It smells amazing, has amazing coverage, and keeps my oil slick of a face matte and soft. So yes, it works. ;)
Diana H.
Review for: Medium more...
I live and breath for this power. First of all the smell of the powder is AMAZING. Who does love the smell of chocolate in their makeup? I never looked Camry. It made me look flawless. It’s vegan friendly too!
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder foundation! It works very well, as good as coverage as it gets with a powder! It smell amazing! That’s a plus for products on your face! I recommend this. x10 it’s a great product!
macey b.
SMELLS SO GOOD! It smells like chocolate and it’s not overpowering at all! I love this stuff, but I probably won’t be repurchasing because I would like to expand my horizons. It’s medium coverage I’d say. Never made my makeup look cakey but I always needed to reapply more throughout the day
Mehvish D.
Valdosta, GA
Does this have coverage with out any liquid foundation/ concealer?
Amy S.
FORT WORTH, TX
I'd love to buy this product where can I shop for it☺️??
Carla B.
Bristow, VA
What's the coverage on this powder foundation? Is it buildable?
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Is this very drying?
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Is this worth the price?