BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
Review for: Fair more...
This is okay... it smells really good and I love the chocolate smells from two faced. I just feel like the coverage and finish could be better. Honestly for this price I don't think it's worth it. I much prefer Urban Decays powder foundation.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
Love this! It’s got great coverage for a powder and it smells just like chocolate, who doesn’t love that?! My boyfriend even tells me I smell amazing when I wear this! A primer a little concealer if you need it and this and you’re good to go!
Karina C.
chicago
Amanda D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Golden Light more...
I’ve used this powder foundation for 4 years now! It lasts a long time and has a very matte finish. I suffer from a very oily t zone so I’ve found that this is the best thing to really control it not coming through the liquid foundation!
cameron p.
love how fair this shade range is and love the formula. after you get to a certain point, however, the foundation cracks and goes everywhere. the packaging is not one of my favorites but i am in love with the smell
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Medium more...
I am not a huge fan of powdered foundation. But this is so easy to apply. You’ll love it if you’re in a hurry. Blends so well into my skin and pretty affordable. I recommend this is your in a rush and trying to have a quick flawless look.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
Great product! Smells great too! It always makes me want chocolate when I use it. I use it to set my born this way foundation from too face it also works well with my other liquid foundation and doesn’t cake up or leave a white cast.
Kirstyn L.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is by far my favorite foundation. Not only is it buildable, but it smells like chocolate (cocoa)! I am not a fan of liquid foundation since I hate how heavy it feels, and this foundation has been great for my skin in every way!
Melisa D.
Review for: Light more...
This was one of my first high end powder products and i loved it. I used it to set my under eyes after concealer, love the finish of it and it doesn’t make you look patchy or anything like that. Also variety of colors which is great
Lexie N.
Duvall
Review for: Fair more...
So beautiful and lovely light coverage! I use it both as a setting powder for my full coverage looks and just as quick cover up! A bit pricey but lasts a long time and well worth it. With my oily skin, the matte finish always seems to make me feel a bit more put together
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.