BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Tori T.
Review for: Light more...
I pair this with the born this way foundation and it's gorgeous!!! Not cakes and looks flawless on my skin. I'm oily and acne prone and have had no issues.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Golden Light more...
I love this. If you wanted to get a very natural bronzer you could use this foundation as one in a shade or two darker. I love the finish of this product.
skylar f.
Elkhorn, NE
this product is phenomenal for foundation or bronzer it's a multipurpose product. it has light to medium coverage and is just an overall very solid product
Danielle H.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this cocoa powder! It feels amazing on my skin and it smells fantastic! It compliments my skin really nicly! It is my absolute favorite!
Melanie P.
Smells delicious, warm color is very buildable for darker tones. I love that it's not overly shimmered, just does it's job giving me a warm toasted color.
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
I like this foundation like most of the cocoa line for Too Faced it smells yummy the packaging is nice, I find it to be medium coverage powder foundation.
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
I Loooove this powder foundation! It's my favorite ever! I have a very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all! It feels sooth and smells delicious!
Laura P.
The smell is amazing. The coverage is okay, I have combo skin and my foundation tends to oxidize. So with this powder I only use on my tzone and I love it.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este polvo,! Se ajusta super bien a mi tono de piel, elimina el brillo que tanto tienen las pieles grasas como la mia! Es perfecto! #contest
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I'm obsessed with this and how it smells. This product looks great on my skin, it blends well and doesn't get muddy or look too orange. I will repurchase.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.