BY TOO FACED #11 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Love this. I have been looking for natural, cruelty free options. Natural tones to help liven up your face. Doesn't leave face like cake like other brands can
Laurie H.
Review for: Fair more...
First of all, the scent! WOW! Second of all, the coverage for a powder surprised me. I never know what to expect from a powder foundation, but this one rocks!
Maria C.
Port St Lucie
Review for: Light more...
This product is light on me now but works great over concealer. My only complaint is that you can find a better powder foundation way cheaper at a drug store.
I love this foundation! Pretty good coverage for such a lightweight powder. Doesn't make me feel too covered up but covers well and only need a little product.
Alexis H.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my favorite powder foundation I have ever used. It matches my skin perfectly and makes it look flawless! It's super smooth and it doesn't feel heavy.
Angel M.
Chester, SC
This was the first bronzer I ever used and I continue to buy a new one every time I hit pan. Just a beautiful color for most ski tones and so easy to blend.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Review for: Tan more...
I use this to add some glow to my face on my cheeks and my temples, my forehead and I just love the color! The formula is also perfect it's rich and buttery!
Allie J.
Esko, MN
Review for: Light more...
Favorite foundation to contour with. Bought the contour pack, and had to start buying the big ones to replace. Feels light on your face and blends very well.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Too faced products smell amazing and blend amazingly, these powder foundations are perfect for adding to your full coverage process after liquid foundation.
Samantha B.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Too Faced in general is probably my fave makeup brand! I love using this product to contour with. It goes on evenly, blends out amazingly & last a long time.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Son buenos?
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Is this very drying?
Mehvish D.
Valdosta, GA
Does this have coverage with out any liquid foundation/ concealer?
francelis b.
Can I use this foundation for summer?
Mona H.
Clifton, NJ
I want to see if this one actually locks foundation in place. Anyone have an experience they would like to share?

back