BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
Review for: Tan more...
I like using this as a bronzer. My skin tone is lighter than the actual color so it gives a tan color to my face without any harsh chemicals or damaging sun.
Angel M.
Chester, SC
This was the first bronzer I ever used and I continue to buy a new one every time I hit pan. Just a beautiful color for most ski tones and so easy to blend.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Too faced products smell amazing and blend amazingly, these powder foundations are perfect for adding to your full coverage process after liquid foundation.
Samantha B.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Too Faced in general is probably my fave makeup brand! I love using this product to contour with. It goes on evenly, blends out amazingly & last a long time.
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
This obviously smells completely amazing and it doesn't look cakie on my dry skin which is awesome only giving 3 stars because I wish it had better coverage
Angelica S.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I have medium Nc-30-35 skin and it doesn't really show up on my skin . It really is smooth and buttery . Buy it doesn't show up on my skin. So I returned it.
I really like how this leaves a clean blended look. My skin does not feel oily and it doesn't look pale on me. I haven't had any breakouts with this product.
Ashton S.
This product was good. It gave a good coverage i face and stayed on face well. Only dislike was it would eventually clump up in some places after a long wear
Karima B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
Smells delicious, and is the perfect matte bronze shade to contour with! Works on just about every skin tone I've used it on, never looks orange or muddy.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Golden Light more...
I love this. If you wanted to get a very natural bronzer you could use this foundation as one in a shade or two darker. I love the finish of this product.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.