BY TOO FACED #11 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder goes great with any foundation. I am looking to purchase again because I loved it so much. Can’t be bought from Sephora.
Joselin V.
Aug. 22, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is my absolute favorite foundation for many reasons. I test out a lot of foundations (especially powder because I'm super oily) but this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make my face look caked up or flatten my features out! It literally looks like my skin, just super flawless! It has excellent coverage, to the point where there are times I don't even have to use a concealer!
Dana M.
Reserve, LA
One of the best our there and it smells amazing full coverage but natural and has good benefits for the skin
Sophie R.
Southington, CT
I absolutely adore this product. The packaging itself is breathe taking. Easily one of the best powder foundations you'll get. I will always continue to buy this product. No regrets on the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation.
sara m.
yakima, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This powder was just OK for me. It did seem to seem to hold my makeup in place for a short amount of time. I do have oily skin so it did seem to wear off after a couple of hours. Honestly I have tried better.
Mirian R.
Houston , TX
Smells so good. The texture is so good. I love how I look after setting my powder with this one.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I have very pale skin, and this is one of the only foundations I have found that matches my skin tone. It provides even coverage and makes my face look radiant!
Stephanie P.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Light Medium more...
Okay first of all it smells amazing. I love putting it on in the morning because it smells so good. It doesn't last all day which is a bummer. But I do like it.
Arlene C.
Review for: Light more...
Got a sample of this with my Ulta order in the mail and was like WHHAAATTT??? Always wanted to try but not spend the money. I will spend the money now. Love it.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The toofaced cocoa powder foundation is so good. The powder goes on so nicely and the finish is really beautiful. Plus it smells like chocolate which is a plus!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.