BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
sara m.
yakima, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This powder was just OK for me. It did seem to seem to hold my makeup in place for a short amount of time. I do have oily skin so it did seem to wear off after a couple of hours. Honestly I have tried better.
Mirian R.
Smells so good. The texture is so good. I love how I look after setting my powder with this one.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I have very pale skin, and this is one of the only foundations I have found that matches my skin tone. It provides even coverage and makes my face look radiant!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The toofaced cocoa powder foundation is so good. The powder goes on so nicely and the finish is really beautiful. Plus it smells like chocolate which is a plus!
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
I love too face cosmetics. The only brand of face powder I use. Love that I can build up from light to full coverage and it does not make my face look to cakey.
Stephanie P.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Light Medium more...
Okay first of all it smells amazing. I love putting it on in the morning because it smells so good. It doesn't last all day which is a bummer. But I do like it.
Kelly S.
Review for: Medium more...
Too faced foundations are great. I love the shade ranges they have. If the powder foundation is too light or dark you can use it as a setting powder or contour.
Jaya G.
Gresham, OR
I love love love it!!! The smell is amazing, and the formula is wonderful also! And quick and easy with great coverage. I love the way it looks on my skin also!
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I really love it best I've used so far it was very hydrating didn't make me look cakey and it stat hydrating all day long and really flawless loved this product
Karen R.
Love the scent!!! Great powder for a sheer natural look if you're into a light sheer foundation then you should check it out :-).. did I mention scent.. Yummy!!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.