BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
I love too face cosmetics. The only brand of face powder I use. Love that I can build up from light to full coverage and it does not make my face look to cakey.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The toofaced cocoa powder foundation is so good. The powder goes on so nicely and the finish is really beautiful. Plus it smells like chocolate which is a plus!
Kelly S.
Review for: Medium more...
Too faced foundations are great. I love the shade ranges they have. If the powder foundation is too light or dark you can use it as a setting powder or contour.
Karen R.
Love the scent!!! Great powder for a sheer natural look if you're into a light sheer foundation then you should check it out :-).. did I mention scent.. Yummy!!
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I really love it best I've used so far it was very hydrating didn't make me look cakey and it stat hydrating all day long and really flawless loved this product
Jaya G.
Gresham, OR
I love love love it!!! The smell is amazing, and the formula is wonderful also! And quick and easy with great coverage. I love the way it looks on my skin also!
Arlene C.
Review for: Light more...
Got a sample of this with my Ulta order in the mail and was like WHHAAATTT??? Always wanted to try but not spend the money. I will spend the money now. Love it.
Maribel M.
Still unsure about the actual Cocoa smell & having a hard time finding my shade. I love the quality and pigmentation, just wish they had more variety of shades.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Not a fan of power foundations usually but I use this as a setting powder often nice to use as a set over my highlight parts when I don't want a super bold look
jennifer c.
West Chester, PA
First the smell is amazing !!! I use this powder in the summer when I'm tan . The color is amazing and doesn't like my face oily . You can also use fir bronzer
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.