BY TOO FACED #11 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This is great ! It's stays for a very long time and it feels weightless! I recommend to someone who doesn't like the feeling of make up but loves the way it looks
Julieta E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light Medium more...
Amazing formula. I use it to set my foundation. It adds a bit of more coverage but very flawless. Smells so good. It is light weight. Does not make you look Cakey
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I've used my friends before and it made my skin feel light and smooth. I'm looking forward to getting my own. I recommend it if you do not like the "cakey" look.
Fatima R.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product so much. The scent is amazing and it makes your face feel very light and confident without making your face look like if you put on too much! Great quality as well.
Hope  B.
Tea, SD
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I use this for my bronzing and the product is so worth the money and the hype. Best of all it smells just like cocoa! its amazing and very pigmented. Highly recommend this product.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
I cannot get enough of this product! Doesn't leave me looking cakey and covers well. And it smells amazing!!!!!!! I have used this quiet a few times and won't stop ordering it! Love love love. Cannot get enough
CHELSEA S.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love this powder! It is only my second favorite from Makeup Forever -Duo Mat which I consider to be my all time fav, hands down. Great formula and oil control with this product though!
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE the Too Faced Brand!! Unfortunately My skin and powder foundation don't work well 2gether anymore. This Powder Foundation has Great Medium to Full Coverage.
Lindsey  S.
Love love love! The smell is amazing it smells like chocolate! It's hydrating. It's smooth. Great to wear over your regular foundation for a fuller coverage look.
Taryn S.
South Padre Island, TX
SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!!! Nice light coverage and leaves you smelling wonderful. All of the shades are on the warm side though so they might leave you looking a little orangey.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.