BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Brie F.
Definitely a staple in my collection, this powder keeps me matte and is a good skin match to me. It is not necessarily affordable but it is a good value for the price. I purchased mine at Ulta and I would purchase it again. I have it in two shades, medium/tan and tan.
Margaret Jessica M.
Avoca, IA
This is the perfect buildable foundation. It applies quickly and gives me coverage that I love - believable but still hiding imperfections. It comes in lots of shades so I don't have to mix to get my perfect color and it doesn't look cakey or settle into lines. Plus, omg, it smells so good. I love this stuff.
Amber M.
I love this foundation. I wouldn't say it's full coverage but it still hides some imperfections and gets rid of the red and shinny, my skin tends to have. I also have super sensitive skin and this is a dream for me. I don't feel it, it doesn't break me out, nothing.
Samantha R.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite powder foundations. It covers all my imperfections and is supper soft and looks nice on my skin. And it does not clog my pores like so many others I have tried. Plus they have a great shade collection and I have really fair skin so finding my color is very hard for me some times but they had my perfect shade. So I highly recommend this product.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Okay this powder foundation is so freaking soft and silky for starters. I've used this twice. The smell can offset some people but it didn't bother me. I use the coverfx mineral pressed powder now. I feel this one is a bit sillier than coverfx. I just only switched to coverfx cause they're more natural and they stopped carrying my shade at my sephora. Yes I know I can order online lol.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This is my favorite foundation to use when I'm in a hurry. I love how lightweight it is and also it smells so good! Although sometimes when I apply it, some people say it makes me look pale, but maybe it's just me. This is a great light foundation powder to use.
Jackie T.
Havertown, PA
This is one of my go-to all time favorites. Not only do I love the formula of this powder, it smells amazing, the tones are always natural, its goes on flawlessly on top the hangover too faced primer, or with no primer at all if you're going for a fresh faced minimal look and are just in need of a touch of sun!
Casey R.
Towson
Overall, I really like this foundation. I'm not a huge fan of powder as it can feel more cakey on the face compared to liquid for me, but the shade range and the smell of the foundation is amazing. The coverage is also pretty full for just a powder, which I was pleasantly surprised by. This powder foundation is my go-to on the hot, hot summer days or when I am doing just a quick face. Overall, it's a great buy and worth the purchase!
Shanna F.
Spokane, WA
I love this! I used to use Urban Decay's beauty balm before it was discontinued and I have never used a powder foundation before and I absolutely love it. The coverage is perfect for everyday natural look. I hardly feel like I'm wearing anything on my face and at the end of the day when I use makeup remover wipes it comes off which means it's long lasting. The smell too....so yummy!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
On days I want a " lighter" or "less coverage" day. This is my perfect powder foundation! It applies so dang easy and blends even better! It provides just enough coverage so I feel comfy with hiding any imperfections but is so light I feel naked. It's fast to apply so I can get out faster! Smells amazing and with a little setting spray, no powder look and last for hours!!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.