BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Kim S.
My favorite powder foundation since the beginning of my makeup fascination. I use this powder for light days where I want light coverage and to set my liquid foundation! Smells amazing!
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
An amazing full coverage foundation! As a makeup artist, my clients love this for a full coverage look. An amazing product and would definitely reccomend to anyone.
Marybeth M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Medium more...
This is the best powder foundation I have ever used. It is smooth as silk and disappears in to perfection. It does not dry skin nor become oily. Perfect airbrush type coverage with a huge variety of shades. Marvelous!!!
Carolyn Y.
Review for: Medium more...
I think it was January, I got a free deluxe sample of this from sephora, and I love it! Goes on like butter and last all day! And a plus is it smells like chocolate!
Lindsey W.
grantville, GA
Such a nice smell and I LOVE this product to for a more natural look. DO NOT use over regular foundation, it's too much! Will cause your foundation to cake and slide.
Annabelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Not only does it smell amazing, but this is a great foundation to put over liquid. I love the shades and it lasts all day long without making you look oily or cakey at the end of the day.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
Worked really well on my daughters skin type. She raved for days about it. It lasted all day while she was at school. She has oily skin, and this product did not come undone through the day.
Alyssa C.
Madison Hts, MI
I love this foundation. It smells great, just like coco powder. It goes on smooth and not patchy at all. My only complaint would be that it isn't a heavy coverage.
Jessica K.
Amherst, OH
Great consistency and the smell is delicious! I have a very fair skin tone and combination skin and my color matches perfectly and I don't end up oily by the end of the day. I love it!
Christina H.
Medina, NY
This is a really nice fonundation. It makes your skin look matte and youthful it doesn't cake up in find lines and creates and makes your skin look almost flaeless
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.