BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Karen R.
Love the scent!!! Great powder for a sheer natural look if you're into a light sheer foundation then you should check it out :-).. did I mention scent.. Yummy!!
LaLa D.
Review for: Tan more...
Natural looking, matches my skin tone perfectly. Velvety soft, light weight, and controls oil on an average of most powders. One of my favorite pressed powders.
Elizabeth E.
Sarasota, FL
This is one of my holy grail powders. I've used one up and have hit pan on another. It's super lightweight and you don't feel like you're wearing makeup at all.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The toofaced cocoa powder foundation is so good. The powder goes on so nicely and the finish is really beautiful. Plus it smells like chocolate which is a plus!
Arlene C.
Review for: Light more...
Got a sample of this with my Ulta order in the mail and was like WHHAAATTT??? Always wanted to try but not spend the money. I will spend the money now. Love it.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I have very pale skin, and this is one of the only foundations I have found that matches my skin tone. It provides even coverage and makes my face look radiant!
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
I love too face cosmetics. The only brand of face powder I use. Love that I can build up from light to full coverage and it does not make my face look to cakey.
Kelly S.
Review for: Medium more...
Too faced foundations are great. I love the shade ranges they have. If the powder foundation is too light or dark you can use it as a setting powder or contour.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I really love it best I've used so far it was very hydrating didn't make me look cakey and it stat hydrating all day long and really flawless loved this product
Maribel M.
Still unsure about the actual Cocoa smell & having a hard time finding my shade. I love the quality and pigmentation, just wish they had more variety of shades.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.