BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Laura P.
The smell is amazing. The coverage is okay, I have combo skin and my foundation tends to oxidize. So with this powder I only use on my tzone and I love it.
Tori T.
Review for: Light more...
I pair this with the born this way foundation and it's gorgeous!!! Not cakes and looks flawless on my skin. I'm oily and acne prone and have had no issues.
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I'm obsessed with this and how it smells. This product looks great on my skin, it blends well and doesn't get muddy or look too orange. I will repurchase.
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
Not one of my favorites but definitely a foundation that I hit pan on. It wasn’t as full coverage as I would love. but it works on top of many foundations.
skylar f.
this product is phenomenal for foundation or bronzer it's a multipurpose product. it has light to medium coverage and is just an overall very solid product
Karima B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
Smells delicious, and is the perfect matte bronze shade to contour with! Works on just about every skin tone I've used it on, never looks orange or muddy.
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
I like this foundation like most of the cocoa line for Too Faced it smells yummy the packaging is nice, I find it to be medium coverage powder foundation.
Melanie P.
Smells delicious, warm color is very buildable for darker tones. I love that it's not overly shimmered, just does it's job giving me a warm toasted color.
Jess B.
Love Love love! I love all too faced products! This looks absolutely amazing on! There's not one bad thing I can say about this company or their products
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Medium more...
Wonderful foundation smells amazing excellent coverage that stays on great oh and did I mention how great it smells? What other foundation can say that ?
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.