BY TOO FACED #5 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• How much coverage does this foundation gives you ? Is it ...2 Answers
  • I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
Kristina C.
Plano, TX
Great foundation! I use over my liquid foundation for all day coverage, or by itself for a lighter short term coverage. Light enough to match ski easily, but still heavy enough to give you a finished look.
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
Nice feel on skin, color matches me perfectly. I have to be careful when I use this because it can end up a little cakey. Price point is a tad high but my product has lasted a very long time. I would recommend
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great product. I use two faced or one other make-up product. These r so amazing. I like how it doesn't make your face look all powdery and you skin look fake like others. If I could give more stars I would.
Araceli R.
Love using as contour I have a yellow under tone and other contours give me a gray cast. Lasts all day and has an amazing smell of cocoa. It's so easy to apply and last a long time.
Alicia H.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I really like it , I am in medium light. The reason why I don't give it a full 5 is because , It has a luminosity to it. I like my foundation matte to I can add the shine to myself.
Mia L.
Webster
Review for: Golden Light more...
Very much enjoy this product. It smells amazingggggg. If you have dry skin I suggest using moisturizer or primer first. This also would work great as something like a setting powder on top of your foundation.
Dominique B.
Oceanside , CA
It's good but it doesn't really cover a lot. I'm more of a full coverage girl but even if you put it on top of liquid it kind of cakes up and makes it look bad. Smells amazing though
Brieanne D.
Acushnet, MA
This Foundation keeps me matte and hides my pores! It does a great job of blending with the skin and smells amazing too. Purchased this from sephora and will definitely keep buying!
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
Very nice soft powder foundation with good coverage. My only complaint is that I hit pan so quickly. For the price, I would of liked a little more product. I would repurchase though.
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This foundation comes on perfectly with my skin and feels amazing! I love the texture and how soft it makes my skin feel. The only downfall is that it doesn't give me full coverage!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.