BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
This obviously smells completely amazing and it doesn't look cakie on my dry skin which is awesome only giving 3 stars because I wish it had better coverage
I really like how this leaves a clean blended look. My skin does not feel oily and it doesn't look pale on me. I haven't had any breakouts with this product.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size, and I loved it! I use it for bronzing and contouring. It goes on very smoothly and even smells good! I just ordered the full size too!
Frida S.
I love this product. I know I can count on this product when I don't want to wear liquid foundation. It can easily be Blended and gives you a natural look.
Sharonrose L.
Honeoye Falls, NY
You can achieve an all natural and matte look with this buildable powder foundation. I love it because it lasts a long time and it gives me full coverage.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este polvo,! Se ajusta super bien a mi tono de piel, elimina el brillo que tanto tienen las pieles grasas como la mia! Es perfecto! #contest
Jahaira D.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
To start of I'm not a big foundation person. so this product wasn't my favorite but it wasn't that bad either. went on smooth and looked pretty good on me.
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
I Loooove this powder foundation! It's my favorite ever! I have a very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all! It feels sooth and smells delicious!
Danielle H.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this cocoa powder! It feels amazing on my skin and it smells fantastic! It compliments my skin really nicly! It is my absolute favorite!
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Golden Light more...
I love this. If you wanted to get a very natural bronzer you could use this foundation as one in a shade or two darker. I love the finish of this product.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.