BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Danielle D.
Columbus, GA
Freaking LOVE Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation! It is so smooth going on. It almost gives you an airbrushed look wth out any of the hassle! It can get cakey when too much is applied. A little goes a long way.
Kristina C.
Plano, TX
Great foundation! I use over my liquid foundation for all day coverage, or by itself for a lighter short term coverage. Light enough to match ski easily, but still heavy enough to give you a finished look.
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
Very nice soft powder foundation with good coverage. My only complaint is that I hit pan so quickly. For the price, I would of liked a little more product. I would repurchase though.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great product. I use two faced or one other make-up product. These r so amazing. I like how it doesn't make your face look all powdery and you skin look fake like others. If I could give more stars I would.
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This foundation comes on perfectly with my skin and feels amazing! I love the texture and how soft it makes my skin feel. The only downfall is that it doesn't give me full coverage!
Lakin P.
The smell of this product is what sold me, it wasn't full coverage for me, so I use it to set my born this way foundation... It has a matte yet let's me have a little bit of glow!
Lexis K.
Pensacola Bch, FL
Not a huge fan of foundation powders but these are amazing. I use these more for setting or for when I'm having a "no makeup day" and it looks very nice and natural
Eileen D.
Orange, CA
I recently bought this product last week and I use the foundation before I apply this and wow my skin just looks so flawless. Easy to apply i think all skin types can use this. Definitely would but again
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I use this product as a setting powder, and it works wonders! It is pigmented enough that it can be worn alone on days when I don't feel like wearing a full coverage foundation.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
Review for: Medium more...
This was recommended to me by a worker at Sephora and I am so glad I listened to them and bought it! it goes on very evenly and smooth and it looks great on. It even smells good!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.