BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Laurie H.
Review for: Fair more...
First of all, the scent! WOW! Second of all, the coverage for a powder surprised me. I never know what to expect from a powder foundation, but this one rocks!
Ashley S.
This foundation is great for all Day wear . Although without a primer it does settle pretty quick . I would recommend a primer and finishing powered and spray
Jul L.
Love the brand and love their line of products. The powder foundation is pigmented and smooth and goes on easily and is blended to look natural not over done.
I love this foundation! Pretty good coverage for such a lightweight powder. Doesn't make me feel too covered up but covers well and only need a little product.
Maria C.
Port St Lucie
Review for: Light more...
This product is light on me now but works great over concealer. My only complaint is that you can find a better powder foundation way cheaper at a drug store.
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I really like this powder foundation by Too Faced. I use it when I want light coverage. It helps keep my face matte in the t zone area. It also smells amazing.
jennifer c.
West Chester, PA
First the smell is amazing !!! I use this powder in the summer when I'm tan . The color is amazing and doesn't like my face oily . You can also use fir bronzer
Amanda C.
Love this. I have been looking for natural, cruelty free options. Natural tones to help liven up your face. Doesn't leave face like cake like other brands can
Alexis M.
Maxton
I love the smell! It reminds me a lot of the chocolate milk powder but it's my favorite and who wouldn't want to smell sweet? Really great shade selection too!
Ivy P.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
So much yes with this product..not only does it smell delicious, but it gives decent coverage especially if you add it on top of foundation for full coverage.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.