BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
marie g.
Foundation was really great with that lovely cocoa scent but unfortunately not pale enough for me. Would definitely be a favorite of mine if the shade were correct. Wears nicely with natural finish
Kristie U.
I love this foundation, it gives me a medium coverage, which is great. I also love the smell of it. I prefer to use a brush to put it on instead of the pad that it's included with.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and sets your foundation beautifully! Too Faced is also good for providing coupons on products to make purchasing them a little less worrisome! ;)
Danielle D.
Columbus, GA
Freaking LOVE Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation! It is so smooth going on. It almost gives you an airbrushed look wth out any of the hassle! It can get cakey when too much is applied. A little goes a long way.
Brieanne D.
Acushnet, MA
This Foundation keeps me matte and hides my pores! It does a great job of blending with the skin and smells amazing too. Purchased this from sephora and will definitely keep buying!
Alicia H.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I really like it , I am in medium light. The reason why I don't give it a full 5 is because , It has a luminosity to it. I like my foundation matte to I can add the shine to myself.
Araceli R.
Love using as contour I have a yellow under tone and other contours give me a gray cast. Lasts all day and has an amazing smell of cocoa. It's so easy to apply and last a long time.
Dominique B.
Oceanside , CA
It's good but it doesn't really cover a lot. I'm more of a full coverage girl but even if you put it on top of liquid it kind of cakes up and makes it look bad. Smells amazing though
Kristina C.
Plano, TX
Great foundation! I use over my liquid foundation for all day coverage, or by itself for a lighter short term coverage. Light enough to match ski easily, but still heavy enough to give you a finished look.
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
Very nice soft powder foundation with good coverage. My only complaint is that I hit pan so quickly. For the price, I would of liked a little more product. I would repurchase though.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.