BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Emily G.
Swansea, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product smells just like hot chocolate. It's a nice full coverage powder foundation. It lasts most of the day. The color fair is perfect for someone with practically paper white skin.
Julia L.
I Have been using this product for so many years now. The packaging is so cute and I love the chocolate smell. I keep buying it and it's easy to use and to apply. I recommend it to anyone.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation feels great on my face. It is light and covers where I need it to. I do not really have to reapply. I like it because it doesn't make me look cakey.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love the smell and it does match my skin tone, but it doesn't work very well for me, makes my face look like it's covered in dandruff (for lack of a better description.), it was a bummer
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
Good color and pigments!!! I wear it every single day and it stays on for the whole day and looks great @ 8 am and still looks great at 8 pm!!! It leaves me feeling pretty and ready for anything 10/10 would recommend
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I love the cocoa scent in this powder. It smells great and doesn't have the make up scent that many don't like. The shades are good and easy to match. My skin doesn't clog or break out.
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is by far my favorite face powder. It has good coverage not too heavy or too light. It really looks great on my skin. The best part is the amazing cocoa smell of it. I seriously love this powder foundation.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Light medium shade was chalky and not easy to blend/ work with. The smell and packaging were great ( no surprise there ) but the wow factor was missing, and at that price it better be good, not less than mediocre.
Krista W.
Erie, PA
By far one of my favorite bronzers. It leave the perfect amount of color and it smells amazing. The price is a bit high, but I feel that it's worth it. The product is easy to apply, and I would totally buy it again!
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I live by this powder because it gives you an effortless look that is perfect and natural. This powder is light on the face and definitely build able! for me, a slight pat is just enough!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.