BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Manuela B.
U S A F Academy, CO
Review for: Light more...
Not much of a powder foundation person but this one looks very natural and easy to apply. You could also use these for a more natural contour by buying two shades darker than your skin tone.
Melissa M.
Buffalo, NY
Maybe the best powder foundation I've used. The coverage is medium but the product is not heavy. The look is matte, but not drying, and the light shade was perfect for me. It also smells delightful.
Brenda L.
I usually get flash back from pictures and someone told me that using this will eliminate that and yes I loved it it also makes my skin very smooth I loved it I would highly recommend it to everyone it's great
Jennifer G.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Light more...
This is great for those days you just want to get out of the door. It really does have a nice clean finish. It is simple enough and gives just enough coverage where you need it.
jenn f.
I love the cocoa bronzer it goes
On so smoothly also smells amazing. I also love how it stays on on my cheeks and defines my cheek bones this is my favorite bronzer !!
Gina C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Love it doesn't feel like ur wearing foundation makes your skin look even nobody thinks you have makeup on n last me a long time since I don't wear it very often
Ally V.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing!! This is probably one of my favorite powder foundations it's easy to use and it's not too pricey considering the results it gives I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends.
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
It's a pretty good powder. Smells amazing. As for the coverage I would say it's about a 3. It does leave the skin a little dry and looks cakey on the face. Not worth the price.
Joselin V.
Aug. 22, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is my absolute favorite foundation for many reasons. I test out a lot of foundations (especially powder because I'm super oily) but this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make my face look caked up or flatten my features out! It literally looks like my skin, just super flawless! It has excellent coverage, to the point where there are times I don't even have to use a concealer!
Sophie R.
Southington, CT
I absolutely adore this product. The packaging itself is breathe taking. Easily one of the best powder foundations you'll get. I will always continue to buy this product. No regrets on the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.