BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Melissa H.
Review for: Light more...
This powder is to light for me when it comes to color and coverage. i tend to use this powder more as a setting powder because while it is nice, it is to light for me to use as anything else
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like this powder foundation you can even use as a bronzer or as a contour and that makeup is really soft and it does last. The foundation is one of the best the too faced offers.
erica v.
Reading, MA
Review for: Medium more...
This shade goes great with my skin color! it last pretty long too. it's not too oily too! stays on for a while. only need to apply in the morning then after eating lunch/ mid day through work!
Emily G.
Swansea, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product smells just like hot chocolate. It's a nice full coverage powder foundation. It lasts most of the day. The color fair is perfect for someone with practically paper white skin.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love the smell and it does match my skin tone, but it doesn't work very well for me, makes my face look like it's covered in dandruff (for lack of a better description.), it was a bummer
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation feels great on my face. It is light and covers where I need it to. I do not really have to reapply. I like it because it doesn't make me look cakey.
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I love the cocoa scent in this powder. It smells great and doesn't have the make up scent that many don't like. The shades are good and easy to match. My skin doesn't clog or break out.
Krista W.
Erie, PA
By far one of my favorite bronzers. It leave the perfect amount of color and it smells amazing. The price is a bit high, but I feel that it's worth it. The product is easy to apply, and I would totally buy it again!
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is by far my favorite face powder. It has good coverage not too heavy or too light. It really looks great on my skin. The best part is the amazing cocoa smell of it. I seriously love this powder foundation.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Light medium shade was chalky and not easy to blend/ work with. The smell and packaging were great ( no surprise there ) but the wow factor was missing, and at that price it better be good, not less than mediocre.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.