BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Marylee G.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Love anything too faced really. Such a great makeup brand. Love the coverage this foundation gives. It is not so high up in price either can't beat that.
Brilynn  H.
Review for: Fair more...
I like this brand, especially because these products smell like chocolate! I have the bronzer and it smells amazing and I like how it looks in my skin .
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Medium more...
This is a quality powder but I would not continue purchasing unless you're 100% in love with it. I liked this and tried something different and moved on.
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Tan more...
I tend to use this as a bronzer and it does the job so well, it smells just like chocolate so I love to use it, can't go a day without using this product
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Adoro ese tono porque le.va muy bien a mi piel esta marca es muy importante que la.puedan probar porque es.muy buena cobertura alta y dura todo el.dia
Kaydee M.
Catawba, VA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
Blends so well. All of their products smell amazing, like chocolate! A little goes a long ways ! A little on the pricey side but well worth the money !
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
I love love LOVE this stuff. smells amazing, great coverage, cute package. price is great for the quality. I found my forever powder when I found this!
Hania A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Tan more...
Amazing product with great pigmentation. Worth the price you pay for! Definitely would recommend to those who are looking for a good powder foundation.
felipa m.
Belfair, WA
This are so fine products literally they fell so good on your face like really weight less and comfortable like u aren't wearing anything about make up
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
This product literally smells like chocolate. Lol. I recommend applying with a primer so it has a more smooth finish. I like it but not my top choice.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.