BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
LOVED this. It even had a cocoa smell. Loved the smell. It felt very light on my face and not "cakey". One of my favorites brands to use for foundation. The price of it is a little high but worth it.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Nice foundation, just a little too powdery. They do smell like chocolate though so that kinda of makes up for it ;) over all nice just a little powdery which I can work with
Tamara M.
Parrish, FL
This powder is soft to the touch, smells great, and really mattifies the skin without settling into your fine lines. It's great for oily skin and it has buildable coverage.
Jordi J.
Columbia, Mo
Review for: Fair more...
Good coverage for a powder. You can apply more for a full coverage or go with less for a setting powder. It smells like cocoa and doesn't break my very sensitive skin out. Love this brand and powder!
Scher G.
Sanford , FL
This product gives a nice finish to the skin and gives a natural amount of coverage. I find it perfect for touch ups or even for contouring if you have the right shade. I believe this is a great product if you are in the market for a higher end powder foundation.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Medium more...

It tends to oxidize so it's best to buy a shade lighter. there isn't that many shade options so that also down side but other than that I love it it doesn't dry me out like other powder foundations.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Absolutely love this power, works great as a setting g powder over my foundation with a touch of color but not enough to change the ebook of the foundation. Smells great and helps keep oil at bay.
Raegan D.
Statesville, NC
I have been in search for a powder foundation, powder to set my foundation forever! This has so much coverage but is still light weight at the same time. It is not drying, and does a great job at stopping creasing. I use it w a dense, small, but thicker short haired powder brush over top my benefit foundation and it is a perfect combo! I have this in the shade light and it's perfect for both summer and winter, good color but not too dark for winter or light for summer!
Jenna P.
It is very light weight, easy to apply, and doesn't make my face too "cakey" feeling. But, it was super hard to find the right shade for me, I definitely think they need to make more shades. If they did have more shades, I would definitely buy if again.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
Review for: Fair more...
It's really hard to match my skin since I am so fair completed. I was drawn to this because of how light it was. It smells amazing but was still a shade too dark for me. Coverage is great though
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.