BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Medium more...
BEST.POWDER.EVER. I'm seriously never changing it, it smells amazing,the packaging is adorable,the texture is light but it stays,you can go for a caked look and a natural look easily. i just love it so much.
Rachel S.
This is my favorite powder foundation. It's a medium coverage, helps nicely with redness, and gives a pretty matte finish without cake face. I have dry skin and it still looks nice. The smell is divine!
Jodi L.
Susanville, CA
This Two Faces cocoa powder foundation is such a luxury product. It smells decedent and makes your face look and feel flawless. I use it when I know I will have a long day and need my foundation to last!
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
Review for: Deep Tan more...
This product would be great if you had this skin color, however I use mine for a bronzer/contour. I love the color and it has great pigmentation. I haven't really found a Too Faced product that I don't like.
Haleigh K.
Cincinnati, OH
love this bronzer! great for contouring and smells amazing too! great buy! it isn't too orange and comes in all different shades for all different skin tones. too faced bronzer are the best
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I have only been using this foundation for less than a month. I ordered it from HSN and I simply love it. I wished I had known about this foundation before. It covers so nicely, the smell is wonderful and it feels like you're wearing nothing at all!
Taylor M.
Review for: Light more...
This powder has a very light feeling. I hate having cake face, and this never makes me feel like I am too heavy. It's a little pricey but if you are able to purchase, I would.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
This is beyond my favorite powder ever. I live in the stuff, not only does it look great and stay, but it smells so freakin' yummy. I love using it every morning!!!!
Jennifer M.
Mckinney, TX
I get the best coverage from this foundation. The powder goes on smooth and I don't have to apply a second time (I also use a primer). It lasts through my whole day and I might have to touch up before dinner due to me rubbing my T zone. The chocolate smell is an added bonus too!
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Nice foundation, just a little too powdery. They do smell like chocolate though so that kinda of makes up for it ;) over all nice just a little powdery which I can work with
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.