BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Elaine K.
Review for: Light more...
I love this powder foundation. It has light to medium coverage, but it makes my skin look airbrushed and flawless, and t definitely doesn't hurt that it smells like chocolate.
Kana C.
Culpeper , VA
Review for: Light more...
Love this so far. I would recommend using a concealer underneath for the "full coverage" effect because it is still a powder foundation and it can't cover everything on its own.
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I use this product as a setting powder, and it works wonders! It is pigmented enough that it can be worn alone on days when I don't feel like wearing a full coverage foundation.
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This foundation is perfect to use in the summer time, it's lightweight and doesn't budge! The smell is delightful, it smells like chocolate! What girl doesn't love chocolate?
Vanessa G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This product really helps my overall look! I always can count on this powder foundation sticking in place for a long time. It can get a little crumbly towards the end uses but overall decent powder.
Rebecca G.
Canaan, CT
I cannot say enough about how much I LOVE my Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation. It's goes on lightly, but provides full coverage, and it smells like chocolate, how can it be bad?!
Maddy P.
Roland, AR
Smells SO SO SO good! I use it after I apply liquid to get the more finished look and i love it! The only thing I don't like is that it covers but it is not a full coverage!
Mia C.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: Medium Tan more...
The shade I got was slightly off for my skin tone. But, I do enjoy this product. It isn't super full coverage but it will still have some coverage. The smell is also AMAZING!
nyah w.
Collierville, TN
this product is ok but it it isn't necessarily my go to. but don't get me wrong it's a great product and i use it sometimes it's just that the way it feels cakey on top of my skin i don't like that
Bethany A.
Review for: Medium more...
Too faced stays well, but I have sensitive skin and break out easily. I am still trying to find a foundation with good color, coverage, and hold up but is non comedogenic
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.